- 09-11-2012, 09:36 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'9" 191 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- The hood
- Rep Power
Figured it'd get more traffic here but I'm using it for my bulk. It's simple and make have already been done but I just made this and it's pretty good!
2 scoops ON choc Whey
2TBS coconut oil from whole foods
2 packets Splenda
I mixed the 3 together and just slowly stired in water til it was like pudding. It was pretty great! I'll def use this for my "dessert" on keto in the future. 50grams protein, 35gr fat and <5 carbs!!!!!!Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2007, 07:23 PM
- By Ming in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2005, 08:26 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2004, 06:16 PM
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 02-19-2003, 09:37 PM