Dorian Yates MP
- 11-14-2004, 10:42 PM
- 11-16-2004, 11:48 PM
- 11-17-2004, 01:26 AM
I tried the MRP(<-is this what you are talking about) about 2 years ago and it was average in regards to taste. However, I believe it has maltodextrin as the primary carb source.
I think there are much better MRP's available. VPX Micellean and Prolab Lean Mass Matrix are two very good MRPs in regards to taste and nutritional profile.
11-17-2004, 12:24 PM
I tried the Lean Mass Matrix, cinnamin oatmeal and couldn't handle it. I can choke down alot but they were untolerable. Have you tried any other of the flavors?
11-17-2004, 03:37 PM
I like the VPX graham cracker MRP(in the individual packets) best out of all the ones I have tired. it has a very unique flavor but I think it is good.
I have not tried the Instone MRP yet but I have read they taste very good. Only problem with them seems to be that they are thick.
11-17-2004, 04:42 PM
11-20-2004, 07:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rippednKY in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:45 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 06-20-2006, 05:39 AM
- By Francis in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2006, 05:12 PM
- By size in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2005, 01:52 PM
- By patrol in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:03 AM