Curios weight question

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
So, I haven't lifted or worked out in three days. I ate like garbage and drank a bit those 3 days and when I went to the gym, I was about 5 lbs lighter than when I went on Thursday, and what I normally weigh. Just curious to anyone's thought as to why this is. I eat pretty clean and cheat on Sundays. I dismissed water weight since I drank my usual amount, half gallon to a whole gallon. Just wondering why.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Well, that sounds about right. I always wondered why this occurs, always nice to see a lower number on the scale, and no I know why. Thanks man

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
water weight sorry! you cant lose 2,3,4,5,6lbs of fat in a couple days especially when partying, my body weight jumps all around even with my perfect diet and training routine it is just water weight tho! Im an all natural bodybuilder (have experimented with legal prohormone supplements) Ive bulked for a year and gained 40lbs! I kept the weight on for about 3 more months and then did a seriuos cut phase and lost 45lbs. The first 30lbs took about 2months (all I did was eat a maintinence level of calorie intake for 200lb male) then 10lbs more over another 2months and the last 5lbs took a month, so ive watched the scale alot I weighed myself about 3 times a day so Ive really seen how the body responds to different things over a long period of time. Unless your b@lls to the wall training in and out of the gym I wouldnt worry about your weight because you wont see a change until around 6-12months on an "okay" tranning regimen. And as far as alcohol, you should just take estrogen pills.... and while I think of it beware of : bisphenol-a (BPA)

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
water weight sorry! you cant lose 2,3,4,5,6lbs of fat in a couple days especially when partying, my body weight jumps all around even with my perfect diet and training routine it is just water weight tho! Im an all natural bodybuilder (have experimented with legal prohormone supplements) Ive bulked for a year and gained 40lbs! I kept the weight on for about 3 more months and then did a seriuos cut phase and lost 45lbs. The first 30lbs took about 2months (all I did was eat a maintinence level of calorie intake for 200lb male) then 10lbs more over another 2months and the last 5lbs took a month, so ive watched the scale alot I weighed myself about 3 times a day so Ive really seen how the body responds to different things over a long period of time. Unless your b@lls to the wall training in and out of the gym I wouldnt worry about your weight because you wont see a change until around 6-12months on an "okay" tranning regimen. And as far as alcohol, you should just take estrogen pills.... and while I think of it beware of : bisphenol-a (BPA)

Prohormones aren't natural, you still using?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Nope I tried( AMS 1,4ad,decavol, aromx stack) and about 5 months later gave another go with (Ironmags superdmz,decadrol) been off for a while

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
I wasn't trying to imply that it was fat, and I only drank one of the three nights. Just curious why it would fluctuate so much, and attributed some of it to water. I've lost about 5lbs in the last month though, my pants are to loose on the waist!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to imply that it was fat, and I only drank one of the three nights. Just curious why it would fluctuate so much, and attributed some of it to water. I've lost about 5lbs in the last month though, my pants are to loose on the waist!
Congrats. :p

Vitaly

Awards
From Mark Perry:
"...High Intensity weight lifting increases metabolic rate 10% to 25% for up to 72 hours. This equates to hundreds of extra calories, which over the course of a few workouts can become significant."
Link: builtlean.com/2011/01/10/metabolic-training-101-definition-benefits-exercises/

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
From Mark Perry:
"...High Intensity weight lifting increases metabolic rate 10% to 25% for up to 72 hours. This equates to hundreds of extra calories, which over the course of a few workouts can become significant."
Link: builtlean.com/2011/01/10/metabolic-training-101-definition-benefits-exercises/
F#$kin smart. Never new this. Good articles can be few and far between. Thanks bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 2
Anabolics 28
R1187 Anabolics 2
homer Anabolics 12