Return of the Gerbil. Part 1

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, the day I stopped posting will definitely go down as the oddest day of my life. I noticed I was getting a slight fever and got in my car went to the supermarket bought some soup drove home as I was getting home I was a bit mentally fuzzy(no pun intended). When I got home I proceeded to shove my key into the lock and it would not turn. This frustrated me to say the least so I started pounding on the door because damnit I wanted to have some soup.
At this point in time my roommates girlfriend decided to stop by and saw me pounding on the door. She then proceeded to ask me "What the **** are you doing?". Apparently in my feverish haze I had forcibly inserted my car key into the door. She then noticed that I had a very high fever and proceeded to call 911. Upon my entry into the ambulance I was running a 105 degree fever. The rest of that day is pretty hazy but a long story short, I was diagnosed with a decent case of Viral Meningitis, I spent 4 weeks in the hospital and I have spent the last month attempting to regain all the progress I have lost.

After all that effort, that put a real damper on things, but I am really determined to get to a much better physique and after spending today reading through howwedo's thread, I though it was time to start my own.

I am going to start cutting again.

Macro Layout will be
Calories 2500
Protein 250g
Fat 111g
Carbs 125

I will be lowering my carbs as I get further and further towards my goals.

I am doing a 5 day split but I might be changing to a push/pull/legs routine to attempt to increase my muscle gain.

I will be doing HIIT 5x a week 30-45 minute sessions of jump rope.

Hope this goes well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's ALIVE!! Good to know you are ok Critter!

I mean after all that horrible stuff...I'm glad Meningitis didn't take you for good brother!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are back. I woulda sent flowers a d chocolate if I would have known!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
damn bro, glad to hear you are doing better!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
To to see that your still alive and lifting bro. Did you lose any strength on your little visit to the hospital?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lost a bit but currently I am right back where I started.

To to see that your still alive and lifting bro. Did you lose any strength on your little visit to the hospital?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's f up man, glad you're ok and kicking it. best of luck

NoLimitz

Awards
Holy **** man! Glad to see your back and ready to kill it!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
This is how I look today, I appear to still have a bit of mass to regain. Also need to cut away the gut.

me 1.jpg
me 2.jpg
me3.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad to see ya better man!
Get back to Fat Smackin.

Got any plans to assist with weight loss?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Currently working on a plan to drop fat currently just finishing off my fat smack with 45 minutes of cardio after weights with BCAAs taken immediately after done lifting and protein after cardio.

Glad to see ya better man!
Get back to Fat Smackin.

Got any plans to assist with weight loss?