3 months to drop as much bf% for summer

johnnyvvee

Awards
I'm 15 and I've been trying to loose weight now for god knows how long 1-2 years
I just want some guidance
I got my training down pat, the usual combine H.I.I.T training with weights
But I know it's my diet but my diet is Farley strict which is strange!
In 9 months I've lost 5 kg, I went to a dietician and found our I was under eating with only 800kcal a day, but even since then which was 2 months ago, I've only lost a kilo
My diet looks like this roughly not to sure with macros and all, since I'm still new to this
Breakfast
3 egg omelette (3 whites 1yolk)
Green tea
Snack
The cleanest and purest non chemical no sugar etc free bar on the market
Lunch
I cup of rice with 1/4 whole chicken
Snack
2 boiled egg whites
(gym)
Dinner
Half of my plate is veggies and salad
The other is protein
Meat
Chicken
Lentils
Fish

Snack
Plain yoghurt
With honey and blueberries

Feedback will help me so much
I'm falling into a depression because I'm working so hard and dieting like a maniac when all my friends are eating big macs and I'm eating lunch and getting no where with it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
800 kCalories will send you to Starvation mode immediately, Sum up your Macronutrients in your current diet (Prot/Fat/Carbs) and your kCalories and post them up, then I can help you out...Just remember you cannot rush fat loss and it is really a lifelong process to achieve a desired physique.

Post your stats , age and also how many days a week do you train so I can at least help out with the basics.

johnnyvvee

Awards
I know 800kcals now that it wasn't enough
Now I get about 1300-1400 kcal
I train 5 times a week
Let me know on my macros
How much I should have
What should I include into my diet
Supplements?
Thanks dude

Damorgs

Awards
Are you saying you're 15 years old?

If so, just chill man, there is plenty of time to get into the gym. You're too young to worry about this stuff yet, you're probably not producing enough test at that age to promote lean muscle growth.. Enjoy life for a bit and hit the gym when you're 17-18.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know 800kcals now that it wasn't enough
Now I get about 1300-1400 kcal
I train 5 times a week
Let me know on my macros
How much I should have
What should I include into my diet
Supplements?
Thanks dude
That's still too few kCals specially if training 5 days a week. You'll hit starvation mode and make no more progress, not to mention this can be detrimental to your health and natural development as a Teenager, I suggest you see your Dr. just in case you need to get checked for any problems atm...Give me your height and current weight to help out...Anyhow remember this:

-1g of Protein per LB of BW
-.5g of fat per lb of BW...

those are the 2 essential macronutrient requirements, any lower than that is just asking for trouble...This values can be higher (specially fat values) if needed...yet at those levels they are perfectly fine, to fill the rest of your needed kCals of the day you use Carbohydrates...

johnnyvvee

Awards
I take regular blood tests and I'm perfectly healthy
I know I'm only 15 but I need to loose my weight
It's not like I'm obese it's just all my confidence and social life is tied in it
I'm 175cm tall (not sure with feet and inches)
And I weight 76kg (167 pounds)

I just want to drop as much fat as possible
Before summer (I live in Australia)
I'm Extreamly healthy, and you said I should be livin life but I can't with my weight
I've been stuck at 76 for 6 months and I just need to know what to do now
Thanks for your help

Damorgs

Awards
It's not like I'm obese it's just all my confidence and social life is tied in it

I'm Extreamly healthy, and you said I should be livin life but I can't with my weight
Thanks for your help
If you're lowering calories and counting them properly and there is no medical reason you aren't losing weight, then there is something you're not sharing OR you're not doing what you're saying.

With regular exercise and a calorie deficit, you should lose weight. If I were you I would just enjoy being a kid and don't be so hung up on your weight. You're not overweight at 76 and I think by the time you hit 17-18 and lift heavy in the gym, you'll be in a perfect position to really shape your body the way you want it. When i was your age I was 5'5 @ 55kg... I was a rail.... Once I started lifting and went through puberty, I shot up to 6' and 75kg...

You can't have everything now, just take your time....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Thanks for your help
Because you hit starvation mode which makes it harder for your body to lose weight. That weight is not at all bad for your size, are you trying to get a chiseled body (like abs and pecs) and wanna skip the building phase and just "cut into it"? Because that's not the way it works :/.

johnnyvvee

Awards
So your saying I should be loosing weight with the kcal I'm eating? Should I increase it given my training resign? Or leave it the same?
I would live my life but I can't because my weight holds me back with everything and I wish I could live my life properly
And I do do resistance training and I've got a fair bit of muscle mass I just have wide hips stomach and a puffy chest

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So your saying I should be loosing weight with the kcal I'm eating? Should I increase it given my training resign? Or leave it the same?
I would live my life but I can't because my weight holds me back with everything and I wish I could live my life properly
And I do do resistance training and I've got a fair bit of muscle mass I just have wide hips stomach and a puffy chest
What I am saying is that you should UP your caloric intake and stop overtraining, with that I can guarantee you can keep on shedding fat and lbs...though the issue is not in that atm...

My honest opinion and advice would be to seek Psychological and Psychiatric help, you are going through the teenager usual depression because they are not in the "perfect" shape they desire. And I do not mean to offend you, but when I was 16 years old a friend of ours in highschool ended up comitting suicide because he could not have the six pack one of our best friends had...He tried and tried, even stopped eating for a day or two at a time...took a lot of stuff to drop it, even shady Mexican Pills...and he couldn't drop his BF low enough for a Skinny Six Pack...and he did not understand that you need to build muscle to then cut out the fat and have a desirable physique. So he ended up falling deeper and deeper into desperation...we stopped seeing him after school, his parents never noticed and well one day he just did it...

Please look for help...before this turns into something bad, or drop this obsession you are a KID live your life and forget about appearances for now...just enjoy lifting, hang out with friends and have fun...

johnnyvvee

Awards
I do see a physchologist and no I know your not trying to offend me and I don't have anything wrong with me, because next year im going to start bulking ( pretty sure I'll do it lean) and then cut again this time next year
It's just, I don't understand why I'm not loosing it
Thanks for all your help
I'll increase my calories to about 1800-2000 and I'll see how I go
Thanks for all you help
Sorry about your friend man
Prayers are with him, may he rest in peace

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I do see a physchologist and no I know your not trying to offend me and I don't have anything wrong with me, because next year im going to start bulking ( pretty sure I'll do it lean) and then cut again this time next year
It's just, I don't understand why I'm not loosing it
Thanks for all your help
I'll increase my calories to about 1800-2000 and I'll see how I go
Thanks for all you help
Sorry about your friend man
Prayers are with him, may he rest in peace
Thanks for the kind words. Now as far as kCals I would say that would be much better actually. Honestly people have a hard time believing that once the body hits starvation point it pretty much plateaus and you will start noticing health problems (which we want to avoid). Best of luck, if you need help with the macros or anything at all just shoot me a PM.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is a sad story dude. I am sorry you had to go through that.

What I am saying is that you should UP your caloric intake and stop overtraining, with that I can guarantee you can keep on shedding fat and lbs...though the issue is not in that atm...

My honest opinion and advice would be to seek Psychological and Psychiatric help, you are going through the teenager usual depression because they are not in the "perfect" shape they desire. And I do not mean to offend you, but when I was 16 years old a friend of ours in highschool ended up comitting suicide because he could not have the six pack one of our best friends had...He tried and tried, even stopped eating for a day or two at a time...took a lot of stuff to drop it, even shady Mexican Pills...and he couldn't drop his BF low enough for a Skinny Six Pack...and he did not understand that you need to build muscle to then cut out the fat and have a desirable physique. So he ended up falling deeper and deeper into desperation...we stopped seeing him after school, his parents never noticed and well one day he just did it...

Please look for help...before this turns into something bad, or drop this obsession you are a KID live your life and forget about appearances for now...just enjoy lifting, hang out with friends and have fun...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That is a sad story dude. I am sorry you had to go through that.
It somehow made our group tighter...but my best friend (the one who has and has the good physique) never recovered from it...he changed a lot after this happened, we all kinda did...you don't expect this to happen to anyone. Thanks for the kind words Gerbil.

johnnyvvee

Awards
Thanks for the kind words. Now as far as kCals I would say that would be much better actually. Honestly people have a hard time believing that once the body hits starvation point it pretty much plateaus and you will start noticing health problems (which we want to avoid). Best of luck, if you need help with the macros or anything at all just shoot me a PM.

I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions! Thank you so much dude, and yeah when dieting under eating was the last thought in my head!
Thanks for everything

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Yeah your cals are really low how much do you weigh? Also cut out dairy and sodium laden food. Cardio right off the bat in the morning is real good if fasted.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Thanks for your help
Yeah your cals are really low how much do you weigh? Also cut out dairy and sodium laden food. Cardio right off the bat in the morning is real good if fasted.
He said it up there, cutting Dairy out is a Bro-Science myth...Read more before doing advice. If he lowers Sodium on Starvation mode it can lead to dehydration and thus more health issues (ie. heart attack) and Idk what you mean for Laden foods anyway.

Cardio is cardio...fasted cardio is best with supplementation for B2 agonism, which he is too young to take so he will be fine doing it any way he likes.

Do you read this posts before posting? Just wondering...and also, do you remember it's not you who you are advising but someone else?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
He said it up there, cutting Dairy out is a Bro-Science myth...Read more before doing advice. If he lowers Sodium on Starvation mode it can lead to dehydration and thus more health issues (ie. heart attack) and Idk what you mean for Laden foods anyway.

Cardio is cardio...fasted cardio is best with supplementation for B2 agonism, which he is too young to take so he will be fine doing it any way he likes.

Do you read this posts before posting? Just wondering...and also, do you remember it's not you who you are advising but someone else?
I agree what works for me may not Work for him but I was in a similar situation that he's in at 19. Not unhealthy just unhappy with my appearance and taking these steps helped me accomplish my goals

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you're 15 years old?

If so, just chill man, there is plenty of time to get into the gym. You're too young to worry about this stuff yet, you're probably not producing enough test at that age to promote lean muscle growth.. Enjoy life for a bit and hit the gym when you're 17-18.

Good luck with whatever you do.
Completely one hundred and ten percent disagree with this statement. Just to name a few reasons:

Improve athletic performance
Learn proper exercise form and function
Develop discipline, values and become goal oriented
Develop efficient movement patters and motor skills
Develop a proper diet
Promote healthy weight
Address and correct imbalances and asymmetries
Improve proprioceptive mechanisms
Provide stability and strength through ROM at various joints
Injury prevention
Etc. Etc the list could go on and on

Sorry for the rant I strongly disagree with the too young to workout argument. I don't know about what you think but as a result of all of those things I do believe one will achieve a fuller enjoyment of life. The majority of youth today are individuals consumed in computer games and sedentary lifestyle. The amount of kids I see who have missed out on the development of basic motor skills and movement patters due to this is astounding.

johnnyvvee

Awards

It won't let me private message you because it says you need to clear your inbox because there are too many messges, this is the only way to tell you :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It won't let me private message you because it says you need to clear your inbox because there are too many messges, this is the only way to tell you :p
Clearing sorry