4kgs in one meal: is it possible?

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Sunday I had a large meat meal, but without salt and oil, with only a few chips and 2 slices of cakes. I doubt I have eaten 4kgs of food. today I am still around 3 kgs more. is it normal?

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
It can be water retention..
U have to remember than when u eat carbs you are storing more water./

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sunday I had a large meat meal, but without salt and oil, with only a few chips and 2 slices of cakes. I doubt I have eaten 4kgs of food. today I am still around 3 kgs more. is it normal?
Chips and cake have salts and oil, not to mention you weighted yourself after eating and I presume on the afternoon? This would mean all the food you have not digested and excreted the whole day, is bound to show up on the scale; not to mention all the water you have been drinking and the retention food causes until you take a good morning P1ss.

Weighting yourself too much can lead to paranoia, just refrain from using the scale that much, or at least do it AM on an empty stomach after vowel movements have occurred.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or after dropping the morning deuce...

Dark_Ansem

Awards
it was a dinner, the slices were thin and I weighed myself the day after... thanks!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
To gain a pound of fat, you have to eat 3500kcals in excess calories. Condisidering 4kg=8.8lbs means that to gain 8.8lbs you would have to eat 30800kcals in one meal.

Doubt that happened

Dark_Ansem

Awards
another 1kg off today.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
still them on dear god.

Hardgainer666

Hardgainer666

Awards
haha take the batteries out your scales and go with the mirror mate:)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
To gain a pound of fat, you have to eat 3500kcals in excess calories. Condisidering 4kg=8.8lbs means that to gain 8.8lbs you would have to eat 30800kcals in one meal.

Doubt that happened
Please google Epic Meal time and meet Muscles Glasses.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Please google Epic Meal time and meet Muscles Glasses.
LOL yeah I know the videos. But I doubt he went that extreme. Just becasue they do it, doesnt mean its normal. I dont even think you could stomach 30000+kcals in one meal?