What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I heard CLen was naturally made to be used in livestock mainly horses. I also heard it can be potentially hazardous to your health
    I would be careful with this supplement. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a very safe fat burner called TRim Down Advanced
    scientifically proven to help you drop the fat. Give it a try next time you want to drop fat
    If memory serves me, there are two varieties of Clen: Human grade and animal grade. I believe Clen is still used in several European countries for a wide range of medicinal purposes. Again, I'm just going off recollection because I haven't studied Clen in years. I'll dig into it a bit more to make sure what I'm stating is factual, though I'm pretty certain it is.


  2. Yea make sure you research the info about Clen and let me know what you come up with. I think a safe bet would
    be to go with Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a great fat burner called Trim Down Advanced and it's scientifically
    proven to burn fat. I've seen some before and after shots of people that have used it and they look great!
    •   
       


  3. Sorry, what's the name of the scientifically proven supp to burn fat again? I missed it.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  4. idiotic


    i just became a member today and i think that will sit at the top of my "dumb" list for awhile

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Yea make sure you research the info about Clen and let me know what you come up with. I think a safe bet wouldbe to go with Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a great fat burner called Trim Down Advanced and it's scientificallyproven to burn fat. I've seen some before and after shots of people that have used it and they look great!
    your product is basically yohimbe, caffeine, and asprin. i'd rather stick with the original ephedrine + caffeine. but just for ****s and giggles can i see the scientific backing for your product.
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    If memory serves me, there are two varieties of Clen: Human grade and animal grade. I believe Clen is still used in several European countries for a wide range of medicinal purposes. Again, I'm just going off recollection because I haven't studied Clen in years. I'll dig into it a bit more to make sure what I'm stating is factual, though I'm pretty certain it is.
    clenbuterol is an amine. the molecule does not change if used for people vs animals so its the same exact thing regardless.is it healthy? hell no. long acting beta agonists have been shown to lead to a higher mortality rate. and the LABA's on the market have a 24 hour half life... clen has a 36hr half life, so its even worse. but the real kicker is clenbuterol has been shown to kill cardiac cell tissue. but clen's fat burning efficacy cannot be disputed.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    your product is basically yohimbe, caffeine, and asprin. i'd rather stick with the original ephedrine + caffeine. but just for ****s and giggles can i see the scientific backing for your product.
    It is proven to get great results. To request a scientific report you can email our owner at info@musclegauge.com his name is Robert Reed he can help you out. Let me know what you find out! I think it is a great product and definetely will get great fat loss results. Let me know what you think

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    It is proven to get great results. To request a scientific report you can email our owner at info@musclegauge.com his name is Robert Reed he can help you out. Let me know what you find out! I think it is a great product and definetely will get great fat loss results. Let me know what you think
    Well, to be real honest, even coffee is scientifically proven to help fat loss; it's all a matter of point of view and magnitude.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    It is proven to get great results. To request a scientific report you can email our owner at info@musclegauge.com his name is Robert Reed he can help you out. Let me know what you find out! I think it is a great product and definetely will get great fat loss results. Let me know what you think
    Is there a study done on your exact product? Because its a prop blend, so I can only assume everything is not dosed properly based on scientific studies for safety and efficacy. I dont understand why u made two posts about how awesome it was and it was scientifically proven but then cant post proof?

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Well, to be real honest, even coffee is scientifically proven to help fat loss; it's all a matter of point of view and magnitude.
    This is honestly what I was expecting him to show a study of. Some caffeine study that also could be used for every single other fatburner out there lol... But I sent the guy an email anyway
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Is there a study done on your exact product? Because its a prop blend, so I can only assume everything is not dosed properly based on scientific studies for safety and efficacy. I dont understand why u made two posts about how awesome it was and it was scientifically proven but then cant post proof?



    This is honestly what I was expecting him to show a study of. Some caffeine study that also could be used for every single other fatburner out there lol... But I sent the guy an email anyway
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    This reminds me of the "Proprietary Blend" from "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    This reminds me of the "Proprietary Blend" from "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Lol Dr pepper and a pasty would be my treat on the drive home after along week of work.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    as long as its diet!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  15. LOL

    "I am not sure where you received this information but we actually cant make claims of this type due to FDA regulations. That is where the boarder line gets drawn between pharmaceuticals and supplements. I am the owner of the company so I am telling you that while some of the ingredients and Trim Down might be scientifically proven to do certain things, the product itself isnt."
    CELTIC LABS REP

  16. On clen and t3 as I type this. Pwo drink in a few minutes. I feel like Shakes the Clown.

  17. I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears

  18. Regular exercise with well-maintained diet helps me to stay fit. I have increased the intake of water and I am feeling much better. Protein supplement works for me.
  19. Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears


    LMFAO...
    CELTIC LABS REP
  20. Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    LMFAO...
    I am convinced he is a bot

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears
    Is this real life?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Is this real life?
    it's maaaaaagical!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    I am convinced he is a bot

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    I second this.

  24. Okay so I am down 10 pounds after a month of working my ass off! I have been doing HIIT workouts and lifting
    weights 3 times per week and my nutrition is back on track I really feel a difference in my body too. I am trying
    so hard to keep the weight off because I want my 8 pack back for the summer. I was RIPPED last summer..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    ECA is still pretty much the gold standard imo, nothing quite gives me the results like it does. A combination of Abliderate Advanced for cortisol control and eviscerate/eviscerate smolder will really nail you down from the topical perspective. Or giving something like UR spray a shot.

    What is ECA? i have seen a lot of people posting about it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:53 PM
  2. ALCAR-does it work for fat loss?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
  3. whats more important for fat/weight loss?
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:30 PM
  4. What's a good fat loss supplement for women?
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
  5. What are your favorite Fat Loss Supplements?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in