What supplements WORK for fat loss!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL i feel old, i hear you guys talk about ECA and think "what a bunch of *********, try DNP then come talk to me"

...real tren tlk
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't mess with ECA that much but when i did i had great results from it I would suggest taking it
    if you are anyone who is lifting often and wanting a boost in their regular stuff its some good stuff
    really I would suggest it to most people. Def good stuff I would think about taking it again too.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp
    LOL i feel old, i hear you guys talk about ECA and think "what a bunch of *********, try DNP then come talk to me"

...real tren tlk
    Do you have to stack that with T3 to really see results?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Do you have to stack that with T3 to really see results?
    lol you dont know what DNP is huh?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

You dont have to stack DNP with anything just Water and a brain
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You dont have to stack DNP with anything just Water and a brain
    It can fry your brain
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I don't mess with ECA that much but when i did i had great results from it I would suggest taking it
    if you are anyone who is lifting often and wanting a boost in their regular stuff its some good stuff
    really I would suggest it to most people. Def good stuff I would think about taking it again too.
    I would not suggest to most people since most people dont know what theyre doing, you probably shouldnt suggest to just anyone either, Ephedra has killed people so for you to talk about it so mild makes me question your judgement
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    It can fry your brain
    Thats why you need a brain to use it
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats why you need a brain to use it
    or if you had a brain then you wouldn't use it, lmao
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What do we look for out of a fat burner? The supplements themselves do not burn fat. Some claim to, and I do not want to argue about it.
    So let's see, a good fat burner should; Decrease appetite, increase energy to keep moving, mild euphoria, did I mention appetite supression and energy?
    My favorite product for these effects is OxyElitePro by USPLabs. The greatest "thermo" that I have ever tried. I can almost guarantee that this will give you results if taken properly and cycled properly, and used in conjunction with a healthy diet and solid exercise program.

**DO NOT DO HIIT IN THE SUMMER OUTSIDE WHILE TAKING THIS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT**

I am sure everybody heard about those two soldiers that had AMI's from this, provoking military investigation and FDA involvement. The supplement is solid, the users did not follow basic stimulant common sense. Military Healthcare providers know this.
    And, it isn't banned for us, we just can't buy DMAA on post. They never issued an order to discontinue use...

Rant over
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

lol you dont know what DNP is huh?
    Oh I know what it is.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    4'11"  150 lbs.

I think Ketotifen is best for your solution.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    It can fry your brain
    DNP will fry everything if you don't know what you're doing with it, how to dose it and at what intervals. Why anyone would put that LITERAL poison in their body is beyond me, but at some point we've all probably gone to the extreme in one form or another in our physique-altering journey's. DNP is a mitochondria uncoupler and, along with dozens of other harmful effects it can cause, severe free radical damage is one of them. You only get one liver and one set of kindeys, so my advice would be to stay as far away from that poison as possible. I would also reccomend staying away from Usnic Acid. It is also know to be an uncoupling agent of sorts, but less is known about its' short and long term effects on the body than even DNP's. I believe it's still sold as a dietary supplement in a few places and could probably be found pretty easy with a simple Google search but, again, there's no sense in risking a trip to the ER because your liver fails and then having to pray you'll be lucky enough to get a transplant in time.... Ok, down from my soapbox now...
    The best fat loss combo, in my opinion, is still the classic ECA stack. Take 25mg of Ephedrine 2-4 times daily (don't go over 100mg in any 24 hour period), 100-200mg of caffeine each time (tweak your dose depending on your caffeine tolerance) and throw in an Aspirin each time as well. I forget the dose for the Aspirin and frankly never used it myself. I got fine results just from stacking EC. You'll probably need something to help you "come down" at the end of the day and there's a gazillion dietary supplements that are great for that. I take a ZMA supplement that contains Theanine an hour before bed and 3mg of sublingual Melatonin right at bedtime. Hope all that helps.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I would not suggest to most people since most people dont know what theyre doing, you probably shouldnt suggest to just anyone either, Ephedra has killed people so for you to talk about it so mild makes me question your judgement
    It definately needs to be used with caution and not taken by anyone who hasn't educated themselves on the pros and cons of it, but ECA stacks were THE staple for fat loss in dietary supplements for years with very few reported adverse incidents. I believe it is superior to Clen (at least for me personally) and is amazing for fat loss, especially if your receptors are fresh and you haven't used it in a long time. I agree that most people DON'T know what they're doing, especially this younger generation who never had the chance to take Ephedra based dietary supplements before the ban. But I think a blanket statement like "Ephedra has killed people" is borderline foolish and makes you sound like the ignorant politicians who got Ephedra banned in the first place. Car wrecks kill people. Hell, just walking outside can get you killed. Just about anything can kill a person if those people are not responsible. It's statements like that and knee-jerk reactions that have caused the supplement industry more problems than it has needed. They've brought enough problems upon themselves over the years. If you want to tell your kids what they can and can't take then that's your perrogative as a parent. If you want to offer sound, educated advice then I'm sure just about everyone here would welcome that. But there's already enough people (mostly politicians) with their hands up our ass.es trying to puppeteer every little thing we do. It's cool to offer sound advice and educated opinion. Have people died from taking Ephedrine? I'm sure there have been people that have had adverse coronary reactions and died just from merely having the substance in their system. I'm also sure those are blips on the radar and extremely rare. And, yes, athletes have died from taking Ephedra... but they also did things like dehydrate themselves while overtraining in blistering heat, which contributed to those deaths more than the Ephedra. The late Korey Stringer of the Minnesota Vikings comes to mind, along with a few MLB players whose names are escaping me at the moment. But these incidents have been few and far between and have almost always been a result of irresponsibility on the victims' part. And I don't think MusclGauge1 was talking about it mildly. His post seemed fine to me. Ephedrine is safe to take if you don't have cardiovascular problems and/or a heart condition, if you educate yourself on things like proper dosing, when and when not to workout while taking it and just use a little common sense. There's a reason ECA based fat burners were the best selling supplements in the world for years and that's because they're incredibly effective and safe when used properly.
  15. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    EC is one of the FIRST things suggested on almost any supplement or bodybuilding forum oftentimes by extremely knowledgeable members. A HUGE difference exists between suggesting EC stack vs. something like DNP which is about a thousands times more dangerous unless you know what you're doing.

Used the correct way I'm NEVER afraid of running EC. I probably never will be. It's extremely easy to setup how to run it properly which gives you a damn near zero percent chance of having adverse effects. Obviously ANY supplement used improperly can be harmful. You can still get it over the counter anyways. If it was that much of a known killer you couldn't.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    What do we look for out of a fat burner? The supplements themselves do not burn fat. Some claim to, and I do not want to argue about it.
    So let's see, a good fat burner should; Decrease appetite, increase energy to keep moving, mild euphoria, did I mention appetite supression and energy?
    My favorite product for these effects is OxyElitePro by USPLabs. The greatest "thermo" that I have ever tried. I can almost guarantee that this will give you results if taken properly and cycled properly, and used in conjunction with a healthy diet and solid exercise program.

**DO NOT DO HIIT IN THE SUMMER OUTSIDE WHILE TAKING THIS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT**

I am sure everybody heard about those two soldiers that had AMI's from this, provoking military investigation and FDA involvement. The supplement is solid, the users did not follow basic stimulant common sense. Military Healthcare providers know this.
    And, it isn't banned for us, we just can't buy DMAA on post. They never issued an order to discontinue use...

Rant over
    Good post and I'm with you on everything except for your statement that the supplements themselves do not burn fat. In fact, that is exactly what Ephedrine does (if you still consider Ephedrine a "supplement"). Long story short, Ephedrine acts as an inderct beta-2 agonist by causing the release of norepinephrine from synaptic nerve endings. It intiates a sequence of events leading to lypolysis, or the breakdown of triglycerides into glycerol and fatty acids which can then be more readily used for energy by the body (a.k.a. "fat burning"). So, in order: Take Ephedrine, NE is released in the brain, the NE binds strongly to and interacts with beta-2 adrenergic receptors on the surface of fat cells and a metabolic process is started that "burns" fat. That's the simple version. There are several other steps I left out to keep this short, but it's still pretty amazing how fairly simple yet effective Ephedrine is when it comes to reducing bodyfat. But even with that being the case I'm still of the opinion that if you're not on some sort of workout/exercise regimine and watching your diet then you're just throwing your money away for the most part with any "fat burner".
    I never tried OxyElite Pro (I have very bad reactions to Yohimbe/Yohimbine), but I love DMAA and its' appetite reducing, energy and mood-enhancing properties. Here's hoping it'll be around for a while longer. Here's also hoping that, in case it does get banned, that PA is hunkered down in his lab, burying himself in research trying to come up with DMAA's replacement. He resurrected/gave us DMAA after the Epedra ban (I think DMAA is an absolute gem of a stimulant), so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's got something under wraps or in the works just in case we do lose DMAA.
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay guys I have reached my goal! I am offically exactly where I want to be 190! It took some hard work and dedication
    but I am finally here! I did HIIT five times per week and lifted 3 days a week and completed lots of good healthy meals to
    get to my goal and I finally am here. I really would like to thank everyone for supporting me in my challenge! Thanks everyone!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Add some CLA in there, 2 caps 3 times a day..
    Drink green tea a minium or twice a day, morning and night.

Do Cardio. Presto.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Okay guys I have reached my goal! I am offically exactly where I want to be 190! It took some hard work and dedication
    but I am finally here! I did HIIT five times per week and lifted 3 days a week and completed lots of good healthy meals to
    get to my goal and I finally am here. I really would like to thank everyone for supporting me in my challenge! Thanks everyone!
    Congratz man!

Now it's time to drink your a$$ off, eat some MickeyDs, get fat and start it all over again! hahah
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:18 PM
  2. ALCAR-does it work for fat loss?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:39 AM
  3. whats more important for fat/weight loss?
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. What's a good fat loss supplement for women?
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:36 AM
  5. What are your favorite Fat Loss Supplements?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 02:24 PM