What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    This reminds me of the "Proprietary Blend" from "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    This reminds me of the "Proprietary Blend" from "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Lol Dr pepper and a pasty would be my treat on the drive home after along week of work.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    as long as its diet!
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. LOL

"I am not sure where you received this information but we actually cant make claims of this type due to FDA regulations. That is where the boarder line gets drawn between pharmaceuticals and supplements. I am the owner of the company so I am telling you that while some of the ingredients and Trim Down might be scientifically proven to do certain things, the product itself isnt."
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

6. On clen and t3 as I type this. Pwo drink in a few minutes. I feel like Shakes the Clown.

7. I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears

8. Regular exercise with well-maintained diet helps me to stay fit. I have increased the intake of water and I am feeling much better. Protein supplement works for me.
  9. Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears

LMFAO...
    CELTIC LABS REP
  10. Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    LMFAO...
    I am convinced he is a bot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

11. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    Is this real life?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Is this real life?
    it's maaaaaagical!

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

I am convinced he is a bot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    I second this.

14. Okay so I am down 10 pounds after a month of working my ass off! I have been doing HIIT workouts and lifting
    weights 3 times per week and my nutrition is back on track I really feel a difference in my body too. I am trying
    so hard to keep the weight off because I want my 8 pack back for the summer. I was RIPPED last summer..

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    ECA is still pretty much the gold standard imo, nothing quite gives me the results like it does. A combination of Abliderate Advanced for cortisol control and eviscerate/eviscerate smolder will really nail you down from the topical perspective. Or giving something like UR spray a shot.

What is ECA? i have seen a lot of people posting about it.
  16. Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

17. I think I will try your formula out for weight loss this sounds like a good formula too. I think it just might work
    I am trying to lose another 10 pounds at the least so we shall see if it works or not I think the other supps are
    working because I am down 10 pounds already so I am just pushing my workouts as hard as possible.

18. Must agree with the people saying ECA except I don't do the asprin.

Used it on both my cuts and its energy and especially its hunger suppression is second to none.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    Oh like this would have any chance of working
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think I will try your formula out for weight loss this sounds like a good formula too. I think it just might work
    I am trying to lose another 10 pounds at the least so we shall see if it works or not I think the other supps are
    working because I am down 10 pounds already so I am just pushing my workouts as hard as possible.
    LMAO

if it doesnt work somethings wrong with you
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

21. LOL i feel old, i hear you guys talk about ECA and think "what a bunch of *********, try DNP then come talk to me"

...real tren tlk

22. I don't mess with ECA that much but when i did i had great results from it I would suggest taking it
    if you are anyone who is lifting often and wanting a boost in their regular stuff its some good stuff
    really I would suggest it to most people. Def good stuff I would think about taking it again too.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp
    LOL i feel old, i hear you guys talk about ECA and think "what a bunch of *********, try DNP then come talk to me"

...real tren tlk
    Do you have to stack that with T3 to really see results?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Do you have to stack that with T3 to really see results?
    lol you dont know what DNP is huh?

25. You dont have to stack DNP with anything just Water and a brain

26. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp
    You dont have to stack DNP with anything just Water and a brain
    It can fry your brain

27. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I don't mess with ECA that much but when i did i had great results from it I would suggest taking it
    if you are anyone who is lifting often and wanting a boost in their regular stuff its some good stuff
    really I would suggest it to most people. Def good stuff I would think about taking it again too.
    I would not suggest to most people since most people dont know what theyre doing, you probably shouldnt suggest to just anyone either, Ephedra has killed people so for you to talk about it so mild makes me question your judgement

28. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    It can fry your brain
    Thats why you need a brain to use it

29. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp

Thats why you need a brain to use it
    or if you had a brain then you wouldn't use it, lmao

30. What do we look for out of a fat burner? The supplements themselves do not burn fat. Some claim to, and I do not want to argue about it.
    So let's see, a good fat burner should; Decrease appetite, increase energy to keep moving, mild euphoria, did I mention appetite supression and energy?
    My favorite product for these effects is OxyElitePro by USPLabs. The greatest "thermo" that I have ever tried. I can almost guarantee that this will give you results if taken properly and cycled properly, and used in conjunction with a healthy diet and solid exercise program.

**DO NOT DO HIIT IN THE SUMMER OUTSIDE WHILE TAKING THIS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT**

I am sure everybody heard about those two soldiers that had AMI's from this, provoking military investigation and FDA involvement. The supplement is solid, the users did not follow basic stimulant common sense. Military Healthcare providers know this.
    And, it isn't banned for us, we just can't buy DMAA on post. They never issued an order to discontinue use...

Rant over
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:18 PM
  2. ALCAR-does it work for fat loss?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:39 AM
  3. whats more important for fat/weight loss?
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
  4. What's a good fat loss supplement for women?
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:36 PM
  5. What are your favorite Fat Loss Supplements?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:24 PM