What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    L-carnitine is also worthless we are able to make our own l-carnitine.

    Injectable l-carnitine works
    CELTIC LABS REP

  2. Registered User
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    256
    Answers
    0


    I used pes erase alpha T2 worked very well
    ECA T2 two weeks later job done
    next time will.be ECA and clen
  3. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    I used pes erase alpha T2 worked very well
    ECA T2 two weeks later job done
    next time will.be ECA and clen
    eca + clen = one bad fukin idea!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    I used pes erase alpha T2 worked very well
    ECA T2 two weeks later job done
    next time will.be ECA and clen
    Nooo! Ec plus clen is danger bro, just try Alphamine/Erase next time if you want to kick it up a notch.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Registered User
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    256
    Answers
    0


    Lol cheers for your coments guys its good to know you care. i know they can both put a strain on the heart as well as other areas so was thinking of 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca rest and repeat. any one know where to get samples of alphamine?
  6. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Lol cheers for your coments guys its good to know you care. i know they can both put a strain on the heart as well as other areas so was thinking of 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca rest and repeat. any one know where to get samples of alphamine?
    yeh. i want samples to!!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  7. Registered User
    FATGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    my dealer said it was...
  8. Registered User
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    eca + clen = one bad fukin idea!
    I believe I read a column by Dave Palumbo several years back where he said ECA + Clen. was par for the course for most "pros", along with all of the other pre-contest drugs they were taking. It may not have been Palumbo, but it was one of your so-called pre-contest "gurus". I remembered thinking that ECA + Clen. was risk enough without even mentioning all of the other compounds they were using. Just THINKING about using those two together scares me. It amazes me that some people can put their bodies through so much and come out looking fine from a health perspective on the other end. ECA + Clen. = One bad fukin idead indeed!
  9. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    I believe I read a column by Dave Palumbo several years back where he said ECA + Clen. was par for the course for most "pros", along with all of the other pre-contest drugs they were taking. It may not have been Palumbo, but it was one of your so-called pre-contest "gurus". I remembered thinking that ECA + Clen. was risk enough without even mentioning all of the other compounds they were using. Just THINKING about using those two together scares me. It amazes me that some people can put their bodies through so much and come out looking fine from a health perspective on the other end. ECA + Clen. = One bad fukin idead indeed!
    True dat. I would shake like a polaroid picture everytime I took Clen in the morning, and I was under-dosing it. It even helped me get a sweet Anxiety disorder... I can not imagine adding ECA to that, or fathom the need for it. Clearly not needed.

    Now if we were talking about adding Albuterol to Clen, now thats a completely different story...

    (yeah, that was sarcasm.)
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    I heard CLen was naturally made to be used in livestock mainly horses. I also heard it can be potentially hazardous to your health
    I would be careful with this supplement. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a very safe fat burner called TRim Down Advanced
    scientifically proven to help you drop the fat. Give it a try next time you want to drop fat
  11. Registered User
    Ceredumbellum's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I heard CLen was naturally made to be used in livestock mainly horses. I also heard it can be potentially hazardous to your health
    I would be careful with this supplement. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a very safe fat burner called TRim Down Advanced
    scientifically proven to help you drop the fat. Give it a try next time you want to drop fat
    If memory serves me, there are two varieties of Clen: Human grade and animal grade. I believe Clen is still used in several European countries for a wide range of medicinal purposes. Again, I'm just going off recollection because I haven't studied Clen in years. I'll dig into it a bit more to make sure what I'm stating is factual, though I'm pretty certain it is.
  12. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Yea make sure you research the info about Clen and let me know what you come up with. I think a safe bet would
    be to go with Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a great fat burner called Trim Down Advanced and it's scientifically
    proven to burn fat. I've seen some before and after shots of people that have used it and they look great!
  13. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0


    Sorry, what's the name of the scientifically proven supp to burn fat again? I missed it.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  14. Registered User
    broncohous3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    idiotic


    i just became a member today and i think that will sit at the top of my "dumb" list for awhile
  15. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Yea make sure you research the info about Clen and let me know what you come up with. I think a safe bet wouldbe to go with Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a great fat burner called Trim Down Advanced and it's scientificallyproven to burn fat. I've seen some before and after shots of people that have used it and they look great!
    your product is basically yohimbe, caffeine, and asprin. i'd rather stick with the original ephedrine + caffeine. but just for ****s and giggles can i see the scientific backing for your product.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  16. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    If memory serves me, there are two varieties of Clen: Human grade and animal grade. I believe Clen is still used in several European countries for a wide range of medicinal purposes. Again, I'm just going off recollection because I haven't studied Clen in years. I'll dig into it a bit more to make sure what I'm stating is factual, though I'm pretty certain it is.
    clenbuterol is an amine. the molecule does not change if used for people vs animals so its the same exact thing regardless.is it healthy? hell no. long acting beta agonists have been shown to lead to a higher mortality rate. and the LABA's on the market have a 24 hour half life... clen has a 36hr half life, so its even worse. but the real kicker is clenbuterol has been shown to kill cardiac cell tissue. but clen's fat burning efficacy cannot be disputed.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  17. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    your product is basically yohimbe, caffeine, and asprin. i'd rather stick with the original ephedrine + caffeine. but just for ****s and giggles can i see the scientific backing for your product.
    It is proven to get great results. To request a scientific report you can email our owner at info@musclegauge.com his name is Robert Reed he can help you out. Let me know what you find out! I think it is a great product and definetely will get great fat loss results. Let me know what you think
  18. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    It is proven to get great results. To request a scientific report you can email our owner at info@musclegauge.com his name is Robert Reed he can help you out. Let me know what you find out! I think it is a great product and definetely will get great fat loss results. Let me know what you think
    Well, to be real honest, even coffee is scientifically proven to help fat loss; it's all a matter of point of view and magnitude.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  19. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    It is proven to get great results. To request a scientific report you can email our owner at info@musclegauge.com his name is Robert Reed he can help you out. Let me know what you find out! I think it is a great product and definetely will get great fat loss results. Let me know what you think
    Is there a study done on your exact product? Because its a prop blend, so I can only assume everything is not dosed properly based on scientific studies for safety and efficacy. I dont understand why u made two posts about how awesome it was and it was scientifically proven but then cant post proof?

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Well, to be real honest, even coffee is scientifically proven to help fat loss; it's all a matter of point of view and magnitude.
    This is honestly what I was expecting him to show a study of. Some caffeine study that also could be used for every single other fatburner out there lol... But I sent the guy an email anyway
    CELTIC LABS REP
  20. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Is there a study done on your exact product? Because its a prop blend, so I can only assume everything is not dosed properly based on scientific studies for safety and efficacy. I dont understand why u made two posts about how awesome it was and it was scientifically proven but then cant post proof?



    This is honestly what I was expecting him to show a study of. Some caffeine study that also could be used for every single other fatburner out there lol... But I sent the guy an email anyway
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  21. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    This reminds me of the "Proprietary Blend" from "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  22. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    This reminds me of the "Proprietary Blend" from "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  23. Registered User
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    256
    Answers
    0


    Lol Dr pepper and a pasty would be my treat on the drive home after along week of work.
  24. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Caffeine is proven bro. Two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper is all the fat burner you need.
    as long as its diet!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  25. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    LOL

    "I am not sure where you received this information but we actually cant make claims of this type due to FDA regulations. That is where the boarder line gets drawn between pharmaceuticals and supplements. I am the owner of the company so I am telling you that while some of the ingredients and Trim Down might be scientifically proven to do certain things, the product itself isnt."
    CELTIC LABS REP
  26. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    On clen and t3 as I type this. Pwo drink in a few minutes. I feel like Shakes the Clown.
  27. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears
  28. Registered User
    john345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  85 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    Regular exercise with well-maintained diet helps me to stay fit. I have increased the intake of water and I am feeling much better. Protein supplement works for me.
  29. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0

    Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears


    LMFAO...
    CELTIC LABS REP
  30. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,795
    Answers
    0

    Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    LMFAO...
    I am convinced he is a bot

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  31. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I didn't know that about caf. that's very interesting. So it can really help you lose the weight huh? That's
    good to know. I'm going to try Muscle Gauge Nutritions Trim Down Advanced. It's a proven weight loss
    formula backed by science. Pretty good stuff so I will try that and see if the weight disappears
    Is this real life?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  32. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Is this real life?
    it's maaaaaagical!
  33. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    I am convinced he is a bot

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    I second this.
  34. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Okay so I am down 10 pounds after a month of working my ass off! I have been doing HIIT workouts and lifting
    weights 3 times per week and my nutrition is back on track I really feel a difference in my body too. I am trying
    so hard to keep the weight off because I want my 8 pack back for the summer. I was RIPPED last summer..
  35. Registered User
    Seabee1507's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    ECA is still pretty much the gold standard imo, nothing quite gives me the results like it does. A combination of Abliderate Advanced for cortisol control and eviscerate/eviscerate smolder will really nail you down from the topical perspective. Or giving something like UR spray a shot.

    What is ECA? i have seen a lot of people posting about it.
  36. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,795
    Answers
    0

    Re: What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!


    Ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  37. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    I think I will try your formula out for weight loss this sounds like a good formula too. I think it just might work
    I am trying to lose another 10 pounds at the least so we shall see if it works or not I think the other supps are
    working because I am down 10 pounds already so I am just pushing my workouts as hard as possible.
  38. Registered User
    cyb3rtr0n1k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    Must agree with the people saying ECA except I don't do the asprin.

    Used it on both my cuts and its energy and especially its hunger suppression is second to none.
  39. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ephedrine + caffeine + aspirin

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    Oh like this would have any chance of working
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  40. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think I will try your formula out for weight loss this sounds like a good formula too. I think it just might work
    I am trying to lose another 10 pounds at the least so we shall see if it works or not I think the other supps are
    working because I am down 10 pounds already so I am just pushing my workouts as hard as possible.
    LMAO

    if it doesnt work somethings wrong with you
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:18 PM
  2. ALCAR-does it work for fat loss?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:39 AM
  3. whats more important for fat/weight loss?
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:30 PM
  4. What's a good fat loss supplement for women?
    By The_Reverend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:36 AM
  5. What are your favorite Fat Loss Supplements?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in