What supplements WORK for fat loss!!!

bubagump

Awards
Alright just a breif backround so i don't get the "diet diet diet" comments. I use to be 285lbs and now 195lbs, so yes i know how to diet "keto works wonders and currently on it" diet in check bla bla bla. I'm just looking for that extra edge to get another lb or two off here and there, and just wondering the things people have used to get that extra help.

Currently i have
T3
Eca
Green tea

Yes i know about t3, used it many times bla bla bla

And of course i have the basics
Protein
creatine
fish oil
multi

So what have you used to get that extra edge that you fealt worked.

Looking into adding erase (have used before with some benifit)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
ECA should be enough to get u shredded and low body fat. Not much else is needed or able to be stacked with it, maybe a topical like dermatherm or eviscerate

67nova

Awards
Only thing i use is carintine and coffee and let my diet/workouts get me there.More humbling to me to maintain 7% with just this and working out and eating right then taking a bunch of stuff that usally does more damage to me in the long run then anything.I usally blow my adrenals out/my body.

If i want to lose alittle or start to gain some i'll just do alittle more post conditioning or change up cardio.Seems to work for me.Was dieting to long to barely eat now again(like it to much)

stevenelson

Awards
Well there are different supplements which are available in the market but most people rely on patent and natural supplements. Green tea is one of the best which is free from side effects. Others are creatine, protein as well. I would suggest people to consult with doctor before using any supplement.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA should be enough to get u shredded and low body fat. Not much else is needed or able to be stacked with it, maybe a topical like dermatherm or eviscerate
ECA is still pretty much the gold standard imo, nothing quite gives me the results like it does. A combination of Abliderate Advanced for cortisol control and eviscerate/eviscerate smolder will really nail you down from the topical perspective. Or giving something like UR spray a shot.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dudebros have a look at LGs new Rezolution extreme.. its a badass.

my wife has been using it for about a month and has been dropping BF like its going outta style.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine for a thermogenic, Erase for fat loss through hormone modulation.

Diet, exercise are still key, but these two are like the cherry on top for hardcore fat loss.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If by 'supplements' you mean anything that isn't hormonal, then sorry, it is just diet. Those last few pounds just require tighter diet control and more time.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Best way to burn fat is to fast.
Eat stop Eat of Brad Pilon is nice if u dont like IF.

When it comes to supps me personally like Yohimbine, Coleus, Green tea/

Ceredumbellum

Awards
ECA is a killer!!! no sleep required!!! hahahahahahaha!!!! stay up for days and lift your ass offfff!!!!! ECA causes your brain to quit producing chemicals that promote emotion, so you r a zombie. no sad days no mean days, no happiness nothing just you the gym and the dinner table... pretty badass if youre single if not then ur ****ed.
This may be the most uneducated, idiotic post I have ever seen on AM and that's saying something.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ingredient in Alphamine, or collectively, Alphamine.

Stack with Erase to dry and harden up

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wavey:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA is a killer!!! no sleep required!!! hahahahahahaha!!!! stay up for days and lift your ass offfff!!!!! ECA causes your brain to quit producing chemicals that promote emotion, so you r a zombie. no sad days no mean days, no happiness nothing just you the gym and the dinner table... pretty badass if youre single if not then ur ****ed.
Don't you mean meth.....

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I don't know what kind of ECA you're using.
Peace

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Train harder, eat less but preferably train harder and manipulate carb intake

braxbrah

Awards
DNP although effective makes you feel complete crap...sweaty with interrupted poor quality sleep. Your workouts are also far from optimal. Forget cardio. Im not one of these believers in " omg dnp is so dangerous you are going to die" bla bla, but honestly most people only manage two weeks maximum on it because of the comfortableness of using it. ECA is a much, much better option. Although its not as effective in speeding your metabolism you can stay on it longer, it'll reduce appetite and still allow you to have effective workouts. DNP is just a short term measure with uncomfortable side effects.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Fasted HIIT.
Peace
Why would you do fasted HIIT with a Keto diet? Or were you not necessarily answering for the OP's specific situation?

For my input to the OP, Keto + Alphamine + TTA-500.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you do fasted HIIT with a Keto diet? Or were you not necessarily answering for the OP's specific situation?

For my input to the OP, Keto + Alphamine + TTA-500.
I think fasted HIIT, especially on a keto diet, is no bueno. LISS is the way to go, especially if doing low carb, save your glycogen for weight training.

Also, I agree with your stack, would be sick!

loganchristop

Awards
I would use the ECA stack coupled with low calorie intake and you should be fine

mk3less

mk3less

Awards
Low calories and heavy weight training best stack thier is.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright just a breif backround so i don't get the "diet diet diet" comments. I use to be 285lbs and now 195lbs, so yes i know how to diet "keto works wonders and currently on it" diet in check bla bla bla. I'm just looking for that extra edge to get another lb or two off here and there, and just wondering the things people have used to get that extra help.

Currently i have
T3
Eca
Green tea

Yes i know about t3, used it many times bla bla bla

And of course i have the basics
Protein
creatine
fish oil
multi

So what have you used to get that extra edge that you fealt worked.

Looking into adding erase (have used before with some benifit)
My formula for cutting
Thermo- choose one (i choose ECA)
estrogen control- (i choose exemestane
cortisol control (i choose 11 keto test)
thyroid (i choose 3,3 2 and 3,3 5)

its not about supplements its about the different mechanism you can use at the same time to create fat burning environment.

Diet of choice is Lean Gains and reverse pyramid training

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DNP although effective makes you feel complete crap...sweaty with interrupted poor quality sleep. Your workouts are also far from optimal. Forget cardio. Im not one of these believers in " omg dnp is so dangerous you are going to die" bla bla, but honestly most people only manage two weeks maximum on it because of the comfortableness of using it. ECA is a much, much better option. Although its not as effective in speeding your metabolism you can stay on it longer, it'll reduce appetite and still allow you to have effective workouts. DNP is just a short term measure with uncomfortable side effects.
Not even close low dose DNP and ECA best dam stack ever. Add some thyroid support cortisol control and estrogen control and let their be greatness

braxbrah

Awards
How much do you consider low dose DNP? I'd be interested to hear your exact dosages of all those together.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ECA or Slim FX.
Both will provide insane energy. Slim FX will cause you to not want to eat. I had to literally force food down.

Be careful with stims like these.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much do you consider low dose DNP? I'd be interested to hear your exact dosages of all those together.
Depends on the source some do 250 mg some do 150 caps. I have done 250/day for about 3 weeks with EC 3/day, alpha t2 4/day. Great fat loss went from 207lbs to 198lbs with absolutely no strength loss or size loss. Strict diet carb cycling. No cardio.

Im off dnp just alpha t2 and EC right now. Currently 193lbs with intermittent fasting and still strict diet, still no cardio. I do have more DNP on the way looking to run 450mg for 3 weeks, with eca and AT2 and 11 oxo. then ill head onto my tren e, test e, mast cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think fasted HIIT, especially on a keto diet, is no bueno. LISS is the way to go, especially if doing low carb, save your glycogen for weight training.
Yep...low intensity steady state cardio is best on a keto diet, especially post workout. I personally prefer sprints though since it saves on time. If worried about glycogen/strength, then up the volume and don't focus on strength during your cut. You can still do higher volume with less glycogen stores, and it will still do it's job at helping to retain lean mass.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dnp?!?! Stear clear from that!!! Not worth the fatal risks!

If you are looking for natural sources for weight loss try:
Pyruvate
Thiamine
Kelp
L-Carnitine
CLA
Yohimbe

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dnp?!?! Stear clear from that!!! Not worth the fatal risks!

If you are looking for natural sources for weight loss try:
Pyruvate
Thiamine
Kelp
L-Carnitine
CLA
Yohimbe
True that DNP is freaking dangerous but idgaf im still gonna do it.
CLA is absolutely worthless. Fish oils>CLA
Green tea is absolutely magical currently 3g daily for about 2 1/2 months and its awesome. L-carnitine is also worthless we are able to make our own l-carnitine.
Rasberry Ketones also awesome.

Not going against you bro just stating my thoughts on a few of your recommendations.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Coleus Forskoliin
Raspberry Ketones
Rauwolscine
PLCAR
Of course ECA (in my opinion ECAs best feature is appetite suppression allowing ones diet to easily stay on track, of course it's Thermo properties are loved by many but if your diet sucks so do results)

klint

klint

Awards
I used pes erase alpha T2 worked very well
ECA T2 two weeks later job done
next time will.be ECA and clen

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used pes erase alpha T2 worked very well
ECA T2 two weeks later job done
next time will.be ECA and clen
Nooo! Ec plus clen is danger bro, just try Alphamine/Erase next time if you want to kick it up a notch.

klint

klint

Awards
Lol cheers for your coments guys its good to know you care. i know they can both put a strain on the heart as well as other areas so was thinking of 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca rest and repeat. any one know where to get samples of alphamine?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lol cheers for your coments guys its good to know you care. i know they can both put a strain on the heart as well as other areas so was thinking of 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca rest and repeat. any one know where to get samples of alphamine?
yeh. i want samples to!!

Ceredumbellum

Awards
eca + clen = one bad fukin idea!
I believe I read a column by Dave Palumbo several years back where he said ECA + Clen. was par for the course for most "pros", along with all of the other pre-contest drugs they were taking. It may not have been Palumbo, but it was one of your so-called pre-contest "gurus". I remembered thinking that ECA + Clen. was risk enough without even mentioning all of the other compounds they were using. Just THINKING about using those two together scares me. It amazes me that some people can put their bodies through so much and come out looking fine from a health perspective on the other end. ECA + Clen. = One bad fukin idead indeed!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I believe I read a column by Dave Palumbo several years back where he said ECA + Clen. was par for the course for most "pros", along with all of the other pre-contest drugs they were taking. It may not have been Palumbo, but it was one of your so-called pre-contest "gurus". I remembered thinking that ECA + Clen. was risk enough without even mentioning all of the other compounds they were using. Just THINKING about using those two together scares me. It amazes me that some people can put their bodies through so much and come out looking fine from a health perspective on the other end. ECA + Clen. = One bad fukin idead indeed!
True dat. I would shake like a polaroid picture everytime I took Clen in the morning, and I was under-dosing it. It even helped me get a sweet Anxiety disorder... I can not imagine adding ECA to that, or fathom the need for it. Clearly not needed.

Now if we were talking about adding Albuterol to Clen, now thats a completely different story...

(yeah, that was sarcasm.)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard CLen was naturally made to be used in livestock mainly horses. I also heard it can be potentially hazardous to your health
I would be careful with this supplement. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a very safe fat burner called TRim Down Advanced
scientifically proven to help you drop the fat. Give it a try next time you want to drop fat

Ceredumbellum

Awards
I heard CLen was naturally made to be used in livestock mainly horses. I also heard it can be potentially hazardous to your health
I would be careful with this supplement. Muscle Gauge Nutrition makes a very safe fat burner called TRim Down Advanced
scientifically proven to help you drop the fat. Give it a try next time you want to drop fat
If memory serves me, there are two varieties of Clen: Human grade and animal grade. I believe Clen is still used in several European countries for a wide range of medicinal purposes. Again, I'm just going off recollection because I haven't studied Clen in years. I'll dig into it a bit more to make sure what I'm stating is factual, though I'm pretty certain it is.