ECA stack

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Im on cycle rite now and want a little fat burning stack going a few weeks before pct to really lean out as much as possible..im sort of familiar woth ECA but have never used it before..i just have a few questions..
-how do i get ephedra from a pharmacy?
-is baby aspirin used?
-Should i be scared for my liver because i will also be on an oral
-how to dose?
-should i cycle it like one week on one week off?
Thanks in advance broskis

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im on cycle rite now and want a little fat burning stack going a few weeks before pct to really lean out as much as possible..im sort of familiar woth ECA but have never used it before..i just have a few questions..
-how do i get ephedra from a pharmacy? Bronkaid, legal, no prescription.
-is baby aspirin used? 81mg Aspirin each dose, yes.
-Should i be scared for my liver because i will also be on an oral I can not comment on this aspect.
-how to dose? http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm here you go.
-should i cycle it like one week on one week off? Refer to link above.
Thanks in advance broskis -You're Welcome.
That should cover it, answers in bold and in the link.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ECA or ECY cel?
He asked for ECA , for ECY it is merely needed to add Yohimbine HCL in the same manner of Tapering into it to avoid harsher side effects due to lack of tolerance.

However one must remember that its .02mg/KG of BW to set the limit. However being honest, this is for lighter individuals, for if it is done by a heavier person it will yield higher then 15mg , and I don't see the need for anyone to consume more than 15mg.

SNS Yohimbe HCL caps are best as you can use them in the manner needed for tappering in. 1 full dose of Yohimbine = 5mg , equaling 3 doses of 5mg for 15mg total Yohimbine a day. To tapper in you can start with 1 cap (2.5mg) every dose for a few days and you can go adding the full dose to the first, second and third dose of EC along the days as you build a tolerance for it.

Edit: You should still be taking the baby aspirin even on ECY stack.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So your saying you can do the ECAY stack? How is that in terms of fat loss effects in regards to the EC stack?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards