- 08-24-2012, 04:18 PM
- 08-24-2012, 04:28 PM
-Calculate TDEE (Total Day energy Expenditure) for the way with any formula desired. (Katch or Harris)
-Create a small deficit to begin with 250 kCals
-Adjust macros to:
-1g of protein per LB of BW
-.45-.5 g of fat per LB of BW
-The rest of caloric expenditure left amounts for the Grams of Carbohydrates you should be taking in.
-To calculate: 1g of protein = 4 kCals , 1g of carbohydrates = 4 kCals , and 1g of fats = 9 kCals.
-Decrease kCals every week by 250 kCals or by 500 kCals every 2 weeks. You decide upon feeling and mirror/scale tests.
-Take kCals away from Carbohydrates NOT from Protein or Fat values.
-When Carb Amounts go too low you can decrease Protein to around .9 or .8g per LB of BW, this is on later stages though.
-TAKE IT SLOW, IT IS BETTER AS IT WILL NOT TAX YOUR BODY AND MUSCLE MASS THAT MUCH.
Hope it helps!>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
08-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 258Last Post: 05-29-2016, 11:45 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM