Best DIET FOR shredding and maintaining muscle
- 08-25-2012, 05:28 PM
- 08-25-2012, 09:08 PM
- 10-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey guys thought ill post an update picture for Those who care lol before pic was at 257-260 and after pic I'm at 230. Still working on it officially started diet and everything on September 13.
10-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Great results so far man.. keep killing it.
“Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
10-21-2012, 02:25 AM
10-22-2012, 12:12 PM
10-23-2012, 09:02 AM
10-30-2012, 10:22 AM
im unsure if you are still taking oep or not but If you are, or if you are experimenting with yohimbine HCl or raw, you need to completely drop white bread and any refined carbs from the diet. white bread is going to spike the insulin in the morning, and if you are following the OEP guidelines, with taking OEP first thing in the morning (raw=yohimbine) the compound is completely blunted with an insulin spike that large.
My favorite breakfast which I eat almost every morning is 7 egg whites (sometimes 1 yolk, some times not, just be sure to get 30-40g of protein) and 3/4 cup of oatmeal. mix together and skillet that ****. tap a little cinnamon, cheyenne pepper and a splash of sugar free syrup (ihop) and you will be in love. I also take in 3g of fish oil with this
10-30-2012, 10:44 AM
10-30-2012, 04:55 PM
10-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By paul3371 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM
- By nick500 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:59 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:24 PM
- By j0sh710 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:53 PM
- By corndog in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2008, 09:15 AM