losing weight

Lars

Awards
Green tea is so good for losing weight.It is natural and there is no side effect of it.Green tea increase metabolism of human body which helpful for burning fats and controlling weight.2 or 3 cups or green tea daily make difference.
Share your suggestion if you know other natural products for losing weight.

h3rnandez

h3rnandez

Awards
I think eating spicy food is good for the metabolism

Sirsh

Sirsh

Awards
I think spicy food and thermogenesis have something in common due to it heating up your body. Green tea is very good too!

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Cayenne pepper, cinnamon, coconut oil, raspberry ketones, CLA, Forskolin Extract

Titration

Awards
I have a few studies showing the inefficiency of green tea, CLA, and forskolin skin. While I would look up raspberry ketones, most studies are on animals.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Raspberry ketones works for sure.
Forskolin also is effective.

When it comes to CLA u have to take bigger dosages to see effects.

Yohimbine is great - it boosts up libido and helps to burn fat from stubborn places.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Raspberry ketones works for sure.
Forskolin also is effective.

When it comes to CLA u have to take bigger dosages to see effects.

Yohimbine is great - it boosts up libido and helps to burn fat from stubborn places.
Keep RK away from.workouts...can decrease AR.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spicy Food (Peppers) is my favorite.

Titration

Awards
I'm all for pushing supps, but CLA is not effective at all for weight loss. Ketones are done on rats, not humans. Thus, that causation cannot correlate tl results in humans. Yohmbine cannot spot reduce, what so ever. It never has been able to, and never will. I want to let you know this isn't a personal attack, but the supplement industry already has a bad connation attached to it, don't re-enforce those.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I understand but for me those supps works perfectly.
I am using combo of those ingredients for some time and I have nice results on them.
Yohimbine for me is the best. The newest form.
Ketones are also good by you have to take a lot of them to see the effectiveness.

There's been lots of opinions about CLA.
Some people say that it's not working but some see the difference after taking CLA.

Titration

Awards
Analytical evidence does not trump emperical data. The science on some of these products is quite clear, but if you choose to spend your hard earned money that way then go right ahead.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I saw couple researches were the are evidence that those compounds work.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Without exercise you can achieve anything.
Fat wont burn by itself.
Spicy foods are good for boosting metabolism.
Curry, cayenne pepper, chili..All taste good and are beneficial.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I understand but for me those supps works perfectly.
I am using combo of those ingredients for some time and I have nice results on them.
Yohimbine for me is the best. The newest form.
Ketones are also good by you have to take a lot of them to see the effectiveness.

There's been lots of opinions about CLA.
Some people say that it's not working but some see the difference after taking CLA.
A lot of people don't seen to tolerate yohimbe well.

blueice

Awards
The most effective way to maintain a balanced weight and healthy metabolism is to increase your levels of physical activity.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fish Oil all day long. Omega 3s reduce production of leptin? read that somewhere.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reduce leptin? Never seen that...wouldn't that increase hunger?
Yeah fish oils reduce leptin production, but i dont know by how much. But Omegas help in other ways, I just added the leptin note because i wasnt sure if the benefits would outweigh the potential hunger

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One thing I may have seem to notice (at least in the last few days) is that almonds seem to be a natural appetite suppressant. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
One thing I may have seem to notice (at least in the last few days) is that almonds seem to be a natural appetite suppressant. :)
Good fats bro