Best peptide combo for longer term fat loss?

injuneer

Awards
I need to lose around 30lbs of fat to get to be at 10% bf. I'd like to do that without too much muscle loss. One site recommended HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day coupled with Modified GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 no DAC) at 100-300mcg per day divided into doses of 100 mcg.

What do you folks think? I've also read that CJC 1295 no DAC without a GHRP doesn't do much good so I'm on the fence on adding one. But, I'd like to stay away from cortisol and ghrelin release.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I need to lose around 30lbs of fat to get to be at 10% bf. I'd like to do that without too much muscle loss. One site recommended HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day coupled with Modified GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 no DAC) at 100-300mcg per day divided into doses of 100 mcg.

What do you folks think? I've also read that CJC 1295 no DAC without a GHRP doesn't do much good so I'm on the fence on adding one. But, I'd like to stay away from cortisol and ghrelin release.
peptides are completely unnecessary for fat loss

read the above sentence again...

hard work and caloric deficit is the ONLY way to go

as the saying goes, you can't out train a bad diet

good luck...

injuneer

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm currently running a 300 cal/day deficit, moderate carbs, very low fat diet. I'm looking towards the end stage where abdominal fat loss will become much harder.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm currently running a 300 cal/day deficit, moderate carbs, very low fat diet. I'm looking towards the end stage where abdominal fat loss will become much harder.
300/day may not be enough of a deficit. Think about upping it to 500

Good luck...

injuneer

Awards
Sorry, that should have read 500. I'm making good progress - down from 216 to 208 over the past 3 weeks.