IF diet

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ok, ok, your right ok. The real question tho when training and on a restricted diet should you take a mv in the morning and in the evening? It's not life or death. Just a simple question. All I have got back is read the label. The label don't take into consideration that a bb is taking them and they are in a restricted diet. I apologize for my ego.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D
    Ok, ok, your right ok. The real question tho when training and on a restricted diet should you take a mv in the morning and in the evening? It's not life or death. Just a simple question. All I have got back is read the label. The label don't take into consideration that a bb is taking them and they are in a restricted diet. I apologize for my ego.
    Just to be SUPER CLEAR: being a bb and IF'ing does not mean that you somehow transcend the rules of pharmaco-kinetics (hope that isn't too much of a smart-as$ comment for you).
    Take your MV in its RECOMMENDED DOSE and AS THE LABEL suggests ( likely w/ your meal). More is not better and timing is essentially irrelevant w/ MV's ( except very marginally w/ water soluble vitamins).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    I have been trying the if diet but need more info. I fast for 16-18 and eat 8-6 hrs. Take fish oil,multi v, and have coconut oil but don't know when I should take them. Also bcaa after 12 hrs and before work outs.any one a pro hear?
    I always take my capsules with food where possible. I take two high strength fish oil capsules during the day (one in the Am and one in the PM) but thats just because i'm used to it. Maybe take one when you first break your fast and then one again with your last meal. As for the multi V, its best to take it with food, helps digest it more effectively but try space them out as much as possible so not all the nutrieints are fighting for absorbtion at the same time. That way you get the most out of it. So maybe at the same time as you would be taking the fish oil is a good idea.

I usually add coconut oil to my shakes, tbh I havent really had much thought on the best time to take this one.

I didnt look at your size before, most dosages are for the 'average male or female', whereas you dont fall under that category. Not sure if that makes much difference but i'll see if I can find that out for you

4. I'm about to fall asleep but I need to say thanks. The last couple replies were great. Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I always take my capsules with food where possible. I take two high strength fish oil capsules during the day (one in the Am and one in the PM) but thats just because i'm used to it. Maybe take one when you first break your fast and then one again with your last meal. As for the multi V, its best to take it with food, helps digest it more effectively but try space them out as much as possible so not all the nutrieints are fighting for absorbtion at the same time. That way you get the most out of it. So maybe at the same time as you would be taking the fish oil is a good idea.

I usually add coconut oil to my shakes, tbh I havent really had much thought on the best time to take this one.

I didnt look at your size before, most dosages are for the 'average male or female', whereas you dont fall under that category. Not sure if that makes much difference but i'll see if I can find that out for you
    Agreed !
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

Agreed !
    Why?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:37 PM
  3. Who here has actually tried LG/IF diet?
    By deadikated in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:25 AM
  4. Pulsing Epi w/ IF diet
    By Legacyfighter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
  5. If You Don't Track Your Diet... You Are Wasting Your Time
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:40 PM