- 08-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Ok, ok, your right ok. The real question tho when training and on a restricted diet should you take a mv in the morning and in the evening? It's not life or death. Just a simple question. All I have got back is read the label. The label don't take into consideration that a bb is taking them and they are in a restricted diet. I apologize for my ego.
- 08-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Big boy D
Take your MV in its RECOMMENDED DOSE and AS THE LABEL suggests ( likely w/ your meal). More is not better and timing is essentially irrelevant w/ MV's ( except very marginally w/ water soluble vitamins).
08-16-2012, 09:13 PM
I usually add coconut oil to my shakes, tbh I havent really had much thought on the best time to take this one.
I didnt look at your size before, most dosages are for the 'average male or female', whereas you dont fall under that category. Not sure if that makes much difference but i'll see if I can find that out for you
08-17-2012, 12:57 AM
08-17-2012, 11:53 AM
08-18-2012, 04:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By daniel11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:22 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:37 PM
- By deadikated in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:25 AM
- By Legacyfighter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:40 PM