Can someone help me set up a diet??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mainevant View Post
    I'm not saying that 6 meals per day are not good and u should eat 1 and than fast like me. It's my personal choice.
    My GF is eating 6 meals per days cause she likes that method and she knows that she is getting her macros.
    For me it's a waist of time cause u have to pay attention to hours..Eat/eat/eat...taking food containers where ever u are going..For me its to problematic.. I keep everything simple.
    HodgeTwins from YT have great results..
    Don't be afraid that IF gonna slow down your metabolism..It's gonna push it up!!!!
    I don't mean to be rude, but 99% of what TMW say on their channel is BS. If you like IF then fine, but from what I have seen it leads to orthorexia.

2. Unmm what...

3. Why is everyone hating on TMW? If anything you know who's annoying as f*ck!? Lui Marco. Every other video he makes is about steroids or gyno. I swear the dudes obsessed with it. Deep down I think he wants to pin.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D

Do you have any thoughts on this? Sounds like you do?
    Non of importance.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Titration View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but 99% of what TMW say on their channel is BS. If you like IF then fine, but from what I have seen it leads to orthorexia.
    Where did u get that info? Orthorexia?
    Fasting is one of the best system.. It's very healthy and there are lots of benefits.
    I recommend reading Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon..Great book and awesome source of informations.

6. Personally, I have seen people say things like "I'm starving, but can't eat for 8 more hours. What should I do?" I always just tell them to eat. Thermodynamics doesn't change for people using IF. At the end of the day it's just easier , for me at least, to eat whenever I'm hungry and hit y numbers for the day. I also have a much better relationship with food, and don't demonized certain foods because of it. My results are also pretty good compared to the days of following rigid diets like IF and keto.

7. IF it's not for everybody.
    You can do it or not..Your choice..Simple..
    For me IF is awesome cause I don't have to spend time preparing meals or thinking about food.

Fasting for me its convenient but for my GF it's not..
    Everybody is different - if u enjoy eating 4-5 meals per day than go for it.
    If it works for u than nothing else matters..

8. I agree completely. The best diet is the one that is easily maintained. The study that proves IF works just shows meal frequency is irrelevant.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can someone help me create a good bulking diet?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Bulking
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Can someone help me with a CKD diet plan?
    By jon671 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:24 PM
  3. Can someone help me come up with an IGF schedule?
    By PumpingIron in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:59 AM
  4. Please help me set up a cycle!
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:30 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:53 AM