Weight gain on gw501516?

undecided

Awards
My rat has gained 0.9% body weight in the 6 days that it's been on 5mg/day of gw501516. Its endurance may have increased, nothing definite yet

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Is it from a legit source? I lost 3lbs within the first 4 days on GW due to the diuretic effect of the product so gaining 1% bf definitely doesn't sound right.

Biginjun

Awards
I have been on a ghrp/cjc/frag/gw and a pretty solid cutting diet and have lost four pounds in the five days I have have been stacking. My endurance is definitely way up from the GW. Maybe upping the dosage would have a better effect. What are your stats?

undecided

Awards
Rat's stats converted to human measurements: 46 yrs old, 5'7'' 167 lbs

I have been on a ghrp/cjc/frag/gw and a pretty solid cutting diet and have lost four pounds in the five days I have have been stacking. My endurance is definitely way up from the GW. Maybe upping the dosage would have a better effect. What are your stats?
Consumes about 2,000 cals/day (human equivalence)

Changed nothing other than the gw. Gained 1.5 lbs (again, adjusted), in 5 days. Was expecting a 1.5 lbs drop. Looks a tad puffy.

undecided

Awards
Is it from a legit source? I lost 3lbs within the first 4 days on GW due to the diuretic effect of the product so gaining 1% bf definitely doesn't sound right.
I was talking about 1% body weight (I was rounding up a bit, i edited the original post) it's actually closer to 0.9% body weight. Source should be legit per multiple logs in multiple forums.

undecided

Awards
Update, strength is up significantly, kind of bizarre actually. Seeing 20-30% increases in strength. Weight is back to nominal today. So no net gain/loss.

undecided

Awards
Quick Q, is this supposed to be administered sublingually or swallowed?

RoyalT81

Awards
How are you coming up with this number 0.9% , if your using one of those electronic bf calculators you could go up a % just by how you held it! Don't know about your question, I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference

undecided

Awards
How are you coming up with this number 0.9% , if your using one of those electronic bf calculators you could go up a % just by how you held it! Don't know about your question, I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference
0.9% of total body weight. Weight was 166 at start, it went to 167.5 after a few days on gw. I discontinued administration of gw and the weight is still climbing. Now at 168.5. WTH?

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I've heard you should be taking AICAR with it if you're taking it for weight loss.

RoyalT81

Awards
Sounds to me like your diet is off then' I just ordered two bottles of GW, hope to start a post like krogers from another site

undecided

Awards
Sounds to me like your diet is off then' I just ordered two bottles of GW, hope to start a post like krogers from another site
Diet same as always. I will follow your results with curiosity.

RoyalT81

Awards
Hu? I don't know' it seems like there are so many mixed reviews, it will be interesting, I will be starting prob on Monday,