Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C20 (USP)
Erase pro (PES)
Fat smack XR or alphamine when it comes out
(Purus/PES)

I ran c20 and EPRO and lost 11 pounds in the first few weeks, can only imagine this stack! Depending on your budget and goals I would throw in Synthetic supps DAA too.

Prraimm

Awards
First few weeks? Wow.. But isn't that a little TOO much weight for the first few weeks?
I've read reviews on Erase think I might try it, not sure about others, ill read up on them.
Thoughts on OxyElite or the new one OxyECA Black? Introductory offer 20$...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First few weeks? Wow.. But isn't that a little TOO much weight for the first few weeks?
I've read reviews on Erase think I might try it, not sure about others, ill read up on them.
Thoughts on OxyElite or the new one OxyECA Black? Introductory offer 20$...
Oxyelite did nothing for me personally but I know a few people that have had good results with it. No experience with OEB so I can't judge that one. Definitely try erase or EPRO though. A Few of the 11 was simply drying out from how strong EPRO is so it wasn't "too" much, diet was on point though too let me add. Might want to start with 1 eod with the EPRO to see how it affects you. Stuff is potent in a good way!

Prraimm

Awards
Yeah thats what I'm seeing too, some CRAZY success stories with Oep, and then some about it doing nothing at all.
i'm just trying to break my plateau, i haven't been able to even with good nutrition & HIIT training.
Is C20 a strong stim?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating less stacked with moving more.
Good point here! Stack always works! :).

Not sure what your diet looks like but I strongly suggest you start carb cycling or keeping a low carb diet. That type of approach works wonders! Just make sure you make up for it with protein!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thats what I'm seeing too, some CRAZY success stories with Oep, and then some about it doing nothing at all.
i'm just trying to break my plateau, i haven't been able to even with good nutrition & HIIT training.
Is C20 a strong stim?
Not a stim at all bro, FSXR or alphamine Would be the stim.

Prraimm

Awards
Its not? Woo, i thin i actually might look into c20 + EPRO, do you have a log on it or anything?
Thanks a lot man :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not? Woo, i thin i actually might look into c20 + EPRO, do you have a log on it or anything?
Thanks a lot man :)
Yessir

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro may give you joint pain. I tried it and was in terrible pain. Even cut it down to one cap every other day and the pain didn't go away for at least a week after I stopped taking it. Maybe I'll try it again down the road and just purchase a cane with the bottle.

Prraimm

Awards
Are you serious?
Have there been others who've gotten joint pain when they were on it?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro will destroy your joints. I tried it was in terrible pain. Even cut it down to one cap every other day and the pain didn't go away for at least a week after I stopped taking it. Maybe I'll try it again down the road and just purchase a cane with the bottle.
Will is kind of a bold statement... Can is a better way to put it, many AI's can do this but I personally had no joint issues at all. I did have some acne but it cleared a good amount from using it eod rather then daily.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you serious?
Have there been others who've gotten joint pain when they were on it?

Yes serious. I have read about other people having the same problems. Maybe not quite as severe as I reacted though. If you're young though I'm sure won't have much of a problem with it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase Pro may give you joint pain. I tried it and was in terrible pain. Even cut it down to one cap every other day and the pain didn't go away for at least a week after I stopped taking it. Maybe I'll try it again down the road and just purchase a cane with the bottle.
don't break the bank now.

Prraimm

Awards
LTL would you suggest taking EPRO everyday with c20? I read some of your review and you gave side affects 2.5/5, damn

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL would you suggest taking EPRO everyday with c20? I read some of your review and you gave side affects 2.5/5, damn
Because I took it everyday and that was too strong. Eod I suggest. The acne was the side that got me on it but like I said was much better after eod dosing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seemed to be one of the only people to complain of acne on it though so it could have been from something else too...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI is going to be running a logging promo soon for our one of a kind thermadex :) just sayinnnnnn

Prraimm

Awards
Maybe, hmm..
And howwedo ill look out for that :)
Thanks everyone so far !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe, hmm..
And howwedo ill look out for that :)
Thanks everyone so far !
Look up a guy named breezy he had a cleaner experience with EPRO. Great log of c20/EPRO.

No prob and good luck!

Prraimm

Awards
Anything to help with the side effects of erase pro?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may not even get any side effects. I wouldn't worry about it.
This^

I've seen plenty of logs where people noticed very minimal sides. The joint issue was probably the most common. Take fish oil and drink plenty of water.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I seemed to be one of the only people to complain of acne on it though so it could have been from something else too...
I got it bad too.

Prraimm

Awards
Aaron did this stack actually reduce fat though for you?

Prraimm

Awards
Hopefully more people reply to this, really want to choose the right supps!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Get Up and Go Stack...

OR you can wait patiently for the release of Alphamine

Prraimm

Awards
Does anyone have any thoughts on the new oxyeca black?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are too many products on the market to say whats the best.

RicFlair

Awards
Any Threads that talk about it?
Broncaid is an over the counter asthma medicine. It's basically pure ephedra. A lot of places allow 2 box per month purchase because it can be cooked into meth.

Prraimm

Awards
Broncaid is an over the counter asthma medicine. It's basically pure ephedra. A lot of places allow 2 box per month purchase because it can be cooked into meth.
... 1: is that safe? Have you tried it?
... 2: does it work?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alphat2/erase/daa
alphat2/erase
fat smack xr/slinshot (personally used)
alphat2/oxyelite pro
tta/reduce xt
dcp/alphaburn
hypert2/oxyeca/ad3 (currently using)
eca
i could go on and on and on.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
... 1: is that safe? Have you tried it?
... 2: does it work?
eca is cheap and effective, alot of people dont like using bronkaid.....

Prraimm

Awards
alphat2/erase/daa
alphat2/erase
fat smack xr/slinshot (personally used)
alphat2/oxyelite pro
tta/reduce xt
dcp/alphaburn
hypert2/oxyeca/ad3 (currently using)
eca
i could go on and on and on.....
This is exactly what i was looking for thanks man !

RicFlair

Awards
I guess it depends on how sensitive to stimulants you are. E and c is great for suppressing appetite and ramping up metabolism. Also helps you get energy to train in a depleted caloric deficit state

Prraimm

Awards
Hmm.. Any ideas for what would go best with alpha t-2, other than oep?