Creatine and glutamins during IF

a312

Awards
Helloo.. Is it ok to still take glutamine and creatine during IF?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Does it have calories? nope. Definitely okay to take while IF. Good luck torturing yourself ha ha

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
How is IF torture? Its the easiest meal plan to follow with tons of freedom

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I prefer IF then having to prepare 7 sh*tty meals, just sayin haha. :D

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
It's torture when your a fat guy by stomach. ****. I'm the type that gets pissed off when people say 'they can't get their calories in.' I love to eat. Have NO problem with calories. Just can't hold out for 8 hours.

What can I say? I want some protein.....SOME CARBS......some simple sugars......

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well its 16 hours technically and if ur like me and have ur eating window from 12 to 8 or 1 to 9 its not that bad just requires a little will power

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Its not even will power lol, your body adjusts to it, you get to eat more big meals and pig out instead of eating bird food. I can easily put down 2000+ calories in a meal and it feels great.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Well its 16 hours technically and if ur like me and have ur eating window from 12 to 8 or 1 to 9 its not that bad just requires a little will power
Assuming I'm getting my 8 hours of rest then I only have to hold out for 8 hours to make it a 16hr fast.

I'm trying it out by gradually easing into a 8 hour eating window. Hopefully it works out. Either way I'm not too worried about it.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Assuming I'm getting my 8 hours of rest then I only have to hold out for 8 hours to make it a 16hr fast.

I'm trying it out by gradually easing into a 8 hour eating window. Hopefully it works out. Either way I'm not too worried about it.

Well you shouldn't eat a few hours before you sleep anyways, then you only have to hold out a couple hours after you wake up. It's simply like having a late breakfast.

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Its not even will power lol, your body adjusts to it, you get to eat more big meals and pig out instead of eating bird food. I can easily put down 2000+ calories in a meal and it feels great.
It really is amazing how your body just adjusts... First couple weeks where murder then all of the sudden it just becomes routine...