Carbs from fruit and veggies??
- 08-02-2012, 02:54 AM
- 08-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Yes they will matter. Many veggies have few carbs though, root veggies have substantially more. Fruit is loaded with carbs, some more than others.
- 08-03-2012, 01:27 PM
08-07-2012, 03:45 AM
08-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Fruit definitely! I don't worry about carbs from green veggies though. Haven't eaten a banana in over a year, lol.
08-07-2012, 12:41 PM
08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
I know, lol! Just coming off 5 shows and slowly adding things back in. I have a banana on my kitchen counter waiting for meOriginally Posted by epstaneman
08-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FilipeBR in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-06-2010, 02:11 PM
- By SureShot in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2007, 02:42 PM
- By SureShot in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:55 PM
- By Number 5 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 04-27-2004, 10:12 PM
- By lifted in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2003, 12:35 AM