Alpha T-2 stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%

Alpha T-2 stack

I have been trying to figure out which products would stack well with Alpha T-2. I was leaning towards OxyElite Pro,but i know theres more options out there that can work better, if you have any suggestions on a weight loss stack that would be the best for my goal than please tell me, im always open to new things. Ive taken Alpha t-2 before and saw amazing results but this time i want to stack it with something else to just completely lean me out and shred my body fat off.

My goal is to drop from 218 to 190 in about 3 months or less if possible, but i know with a good diet and cardio that incorporated weight lifting it should come over time, whats the rush.

2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

If looking to go stim free you can use adipose annihilation v2. That would be a killer stack. Add in recompadrol ( also by ebf) or erase (PES) an you get unparalleled synergy. With increases in strength

You can find adipose annihilation v2 on our site

Enhancedbodyformulations.com.

Order 3. Get 4 in the mail. It'll cover you for 3-4 months depending on your dosing. We have been getting excellent reviews.

Hope this helps
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    If looking to go stim free you can use adipose annihilation v2. That would be a killer stack. Add in recompadrol ( also by ebf) or erase (PES) an you get unparalleled synergy. With increases in strength

You can find adipose annihilation v2 on our site

Enhancedbodyformulations.com.

Order 3. Get 4 in the mail. It'll cover you for 3-4 months depending on your dosing. We have been getting excellent reviews.

Hope this helps
    ^^^this right here.
    If you wanted a stim option, lower dose of aav2 and add in 1 new dexaprine along with aav2, recompadrol and erase. Alpha t2 is very good but whichever route you choose it will both be excellent.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.5%

does your site send to apo addressses and if so how do i do it? also since recomp is an insulin mimicker and should be used on a low carb or high carb diet, your label says to take 1 3x's a day witha low carb meal but since im trying to cut what type of diet would suit it the best?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 78z28
    does your site send to apo addressses and if so how do i do it? also since recomp is an insulin mimicker and should be used on a low carb or high carb diet, your label says to take 1 3x's a day witha low carb meal but since im trying to cut what type of diet would suit it the best?
    A GDA would be more efficiently used with a higher carb diet. That being said I used slin sane and na r ala during congestion prep on a low carb diet, I just consolidated my carbs into two meals and took a low dose of na r ala with a cap of slin sane before each. You souls just use one cap of recompadrol twice a day and structure whatever carbs you want to get in accordingly

Similar Forum Threads

1. OEP Alpha T-2 stack
    By dat dude in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 02:26 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:47 AM
  3. Alpha Drive/PowerFULL Stack SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 03:08 PM