Alpha T-2 stack

78z28

Awards
I have been trying to figure out which products would stack well with Alpha T-2. I was leaning towards OxyElite Pro,but i know theres more options out there that can work better, if you have any suggestions on a weight loss stack that would be the best for my goal than please tell me, im always open to new things. Ive taken Alpha t-2 before and saw amazing results but this time i want to stack it with something else to just completely lean me out and shred my body fat off.

My goal is to drop from 218 to 190 in about 3 months or less if possible, but i know with a good diet and cardio that incorporated weight lifting it should come over time, whats the rush.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If looking to go stim free you can use adipose annihilation v2. That would be a killer stack. Add in recompadrol ( also by ebf) or erase (PES) an you get unparalleled synergy. With increases in strength

You can find adipose annihilation v2 on our site

Enhancedbodyformulations.com.

Order 3. Get 4 in the mail. It'll cover you for 3-4 months depending on your dosing. We have been getting excellent reviews.

Hope this helps

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If looking to go stim free you can use adipose annihilation v2. That would be a killer stack. Add in recompadrol ( also by ebf) or erase (PES) an you get unparalleled synergy. With increases in strength

You can find adipose annihilation v2 on our site

Enhancedbodyformulations.com.

Order 3. Get 4 in the mail. It'll cover you for 3-4 months depending on your dosing. We have been getting excellent reviews.

Hope this helps
^^^this right here.
If you wanted a stim option, lower dose of aav2 and add in 1 new dexaprine along with aav2, recompadrol and erase. Alpha t2 is very good but whichever route you choose it will both be excellent.

78z28

Awards
does your site send to apo addressses and if so how do i do it? also since recomp is an insulin mimicker and should be used on a low carb or high carb diet, your label says to take 1 3x's a day witha low carb meal but since im trying to cut what type of diet would suit it the best?

uvawahoowa

Awards
does your site send to apo addressses and if so how do i do it? also since recomp is an insulin mimicker and should be used on a low carb or high carb diet, your label says to take 1 3x's a day witha low carb meal but since im trying to cut what type of diet would suit it the best?
A GDA would be more efficiently used with a higher carb diet. That being said I used slin sane and na r ala during congestion prep on a low carb diet, I just consolidated my carbs into two meals and took a low dose of na r ala with a cap of slin sane before each. You souls just use one cap of recompadrol twice a day and structure whatever carbs you want to get in accordingly