Erase, or pro for cut?

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Looking to lean out and do a cut, from my experience those "thermogenic" and hydroxycut things do not work. Just wondering anyones thoughts on using erase or erase pro to help assist. Looking to cut body fat and go from there.
Stats 220 got some chub on the belly
body fat around 18% give or take
Thanks your your input!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looking to lean out and do a cut, from my experience those "thermogenic" and hydroxycut things do not work. Just wondering anyones thoughts on using erase or erase pro to help assist. Looking to cut body fat and go from there.
Thanks your your input!
If you haven't tried Erase or Erase Pro, go for Erase first. This way you can find out if you have the problem of dry joints at the full 3 cap dose (75mg of the suicidal AI). Reason behind this is that EP poses just 1 cap dosage with the full blast of 75mg (unlike being able to split it in 3 doses and thus being able to just take 2 <hence 50mg> if you really can't stand the pain). Either way, take them with Fish Oils and Cissus if you see this issue...

Anyhow.....

Diet is king of fat burning, all you need is a solid diet, good macro-nutrient counts and proper cardio. At 18%~ you are not gonna see much benefit from any fat-tackling supplement , be it hormonal or fat burning, I would suggest just to tweak your diet properly and eat clean 100% of the time.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Thanks for the input man! My diet is actually really clean, beef, chicken, low carb. My weight just doesnt budge, i do intense cardio when i lift as well so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong just hoping to see some sort of results.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the input man! My diet is actually really clean, beef, chicken, low carb. My weight just doesnt budge, i do intense cardio when i lift as well so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong just hoping to see some sort of results.
U don't necessarily need low carb.
Just time them correctly and you will see a better difference.
A Time Keto Diet.
Eat lean meats, veggies, good fats at most meals.
For post workout, depending on training load, drop protein a little have MAJORITY of carbs now but NO fat in this meal.

Rinse and repeat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ironically most people do not feel dry joints with erase pro.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks your your input!
If you want to lean out man work out your BMR and eat less than that ( in the right macro ratio of course ) to retain muscle try something like 40% protein 30% carbs 30% fats. Start off at 200 calories under your BMR and as you plateau readjust carb levels and calories.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
If you want to lean out man work out your BMR and eat less than that ( in the right macro ratio of course ) to retain muscle try something like 40% protein 30% carbs 30% fats. Start off at 200 calories under your BMR and as you plateau readjust carb levels and calories.
Good advice man, it said my mat. cals wa 3300 or so, and I know I just don't eat that much. I'll start from there and drop cals and increase my cardio even more.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Good advice man, it said my mat. cals wa 3300 or so, and I know I just don't eat that much. I'll start from there and drop cals and increase my cardio even more.
3300 for maintenance?? That seems quite high man how did you get that number? How tall are you and how old are you I'll see what I come up with.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
5' 8" 220 lbs 19 yo. I used a bmr calculator online and got a BMR of 2171, then multiplied by 1.55 as the bmr said to and got 3365. I think I confused myself however, the site said that was my "total daily calorie needs" based on my activity level.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
5' 8" 220 lbs 19 yo. I used a bmr calculator online and got a BMR of 2171, then multiplied by 1.55 as the bmr said to and got 3365. I think I confused myself however, the site said that was my "total daily calorie needs" based on my activity level.
Hold back on the AIs until you are 21 bro...Running hormonals (specially a suicidal AI) is not a good idea before 21...

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Hold back on the AIs until you are 21 bro...Running hormonals (specially a suicidal AI) is not a good idea before 21...
I respect your opinoin, and chances are I won't run anything. The fact that I do everything right and don't lose weight is just really frustrating. Even back when I was playing ball we'd have three hour practices six days a week and I would stay almost exactly 200lbs with no weight fluctuation and a clean diet.
****s weak man, but again thanks for the info.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I respect your opinoin, and chances are I won't run anything. The fact that I do everything right and don't lose weight is just really frustrating. Even back when I was playing ball we'd have three hour practices six days a week and I would stay almost exactly 200lbs with no weight fluctuation and a clean diet.
****s weak man, but again thanks for the info.
PM me, I'll help yah set up your diet, I think I can figure out whats going on and help yah out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM me, I'll help yah set up your diet, I think I can figure out whats going on and help yah out.
How is your stress levels?
Are you consuming any types of simple sugars?

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
How is your stress levels?
Are you consuming any types of simple sugars?
My stress is relatively low, nothing crazy going on to stress me out, as for simple sugars along with lean meats thats almost all I eat. I stay away from complex carbs because when I do eat them regularly I do add fat that i can notice.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
can you help me too?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My stress is relatively low, nothing crazy going on to stress me out, as for simple sugars along with lean meats thats almost all I eat. I stay away from complex carbs because when I do eat them regularly I do add fat that i can notice.
Wel the simple sugars are the most likely culprit man.
Eat complex carbs, ie sweet potato, pumpkin aka squash, jasmine rice.
Cut out sugars like sucrose,lactose and fructose. Eat low gi fruit that are mainly glucose like blueberries(they have their own topic by themselves on their benefits).

.also, if you aren't losing, why not scale back some food intake to help with Losing?

That factor is.quiet high if you are a desk job also.base it on 1.2 as a multiplier and if you need more juice for the engine, then eat a small bit extra

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Wel the simple sugars are the most likely culprit man.
Eat complex carbs, ie sweet potato, pumpkin aka squash, jasmine rice.
Cut out sugars like sucrose,lactose and fructose. Eat low gi fruit that are mainly glucose like blueberries(they have their own topic by themselves on their benefits).

.also, if you aren't losing, why not scale back some food intake to help with Losing?

That factor is.quiet high if you are a desk job also.base it on 1.2 as a multiplier and if you need more juice for the engine, then eat a small bit extra
Alright I'll scale back the simples, I don't drink sodas, or eat ice cream and try to stay away from processed junk because I know thats detremental to my goals. I have reduced my food intake, and I'm a student but I work part time doing construction.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright I'll scale back the simples, I don't drink sodas, or eat ice cream and try to stay away from processed junk because I know thats detremental to my goals. I have reduced my food intake, and I'm a student but I work part time doing construction.
No alcohol either.
Stick to gluten and wheat free, less water retention is the body as wheat and gluten sucks up water like a sponge.
Time carbs to post workout and if you can handle carbs pre workout, then eat some then. Say 25% carbs pre, 50% post and the other 25% comes from all veggies.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I worked out something around 2196 plus your activity factor but in saying that I think you'd be able to cut comfortably at around 2500 kcals as a starting point. That's 333g pro 250g carbs 83g of fats. You could probably trade some carbs for fats but start at this as it gives you plenty of room to adjust carb / calorie intake.
Remember that simple sugars cause an insulin spike which is counterproductive to your goals.
If your carb sensitive why not try something Like a keto diet? High protein, high fat and very low carb. Makes your body convert fat into ketones that can be used for energy. You get a carb refeed day once a week to replenish glycogen stores so your body won't break down muscle proteins. Something to think about.