My lean gains diet and supplement regimen

fauzool

Awards
Well here is how I set it up id like to know what you all think. I may need more fat or carbs?
Stats 180, 5'9 20% BF (Going for at least a loss 2lbs a week)

Supplements:
Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
Recompadrol
Compound 20
LipoBurn
CLA
L-Carnitine
Orange Triad Multi

10PM-2PM (16 Hour fast)

2:30PM (Pre Workout) (240kcals)
48G Protein

5PM (Post Workout) (1100kcals)
1 Scoop OxiOmega Greens
4 Tbs Peanut butter
2 whole grain pieces of bread
2 Cups Fat Free, Lactose Free Milk
48G Protein

7PM (350kcals)
8oz Chicken Breast
2 cups broccoli
5g Fish Oil

9PM (230kcals)
10 Egg Whites
5G Fish Oil

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why don't you extend your fast so that you don't break it until after your workout? It's more along the lines of the warrior diet instead of leangains but it's basically the same thing.

chestbrother

Awards
If you havent bought the supplements already you could give them a miss. Easily could lose 2lbs a week with just diet and exercise. Your BF% is high enough for it to not be much of a problem.

If you took out your pre workout and just took the shake before the gym you wouldn't break your fast either.

fauzool

Awards
If you havent bought the supplements already you could give them a miss. Easily could lose 2lbs a week with just diet and exercise. Your BF% is high enough for it to not be much of a problem.

If you took out your pre workout and just took the shake before the gym you wouldn't break your fast either.

I take it 15 mins prior to workout, should I just use bcaas instead and train fasted?

chestbrother

Awards
I take it 15 mins prior to workout, should I just use bcaas instead and train fasted?
As long as you don't go over 50 calories then you won't break the fast. It is recommended that you take something small like whey or something before training so your not completely running on empty. BCAA should be fine.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
As long as you don't go over 50 calories then you won't break the fast. It is recommended that you take something small like whey or something before training so your not completely running on empty. BCAA should be fine.
Actually dude anything but water technically breaks your fast. In saying that tho something like bcaas or a small amount of whey is beneficial when training fasted. It prevents muscle proteins being broken down for fuel. I think from memory xtend has about 20 - 30 calories for a scoop.

trell

Awards
I just started this my self. I train with just a sports drink. Lost 6lbs so far in just over a week. 203 to 197 took some fat off my waist.