ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT, AND HAS BATTLED WITH SAGGY SKIN???

ironmunstar

ironmunstar

Awards
Hey guys over the Past year and a half Ive lost 60 pounds been working out with weights the past 8months well Ive definately trimmed down but Im still looking flabby. My body doesn't look like a normal guy whos at 5,11" 220 pounds 23% body fat because Ive noticed the fat seems to hang out and at the sames places "Belly and Chest" but Legs, Arms, Backs getting trimmed up . I know my Body fats still high but Im afraid to cut more and risk looking flabbier but my goal is to get down to 185 and have Abs and My Chest looking good and not be embarassed to take my shirt off at the beach. Sounds weird but nipples are hanging lower kind of like a deflated balloon lol. Its not horrible but noticeable.

So heres my question to those who have gone from fat to swole, did yall have similar problems of flabbyness and how did you beat it?

jkmerola

Awards
Same issue. Weighed 305 when I was 18, after 2 years I'm 195. Didn't really start weight training until these last 4 months or so but I've gotten pretty defined after some hard work but the only thing that's haunting me is my stretch mark spots on my body(lower stomach and my love Handle area). No matter how hard I train and diet these spots are IMPOSSIBLE to cut up. I've got a full 4 pack and defined obliques on both sides but the lower part of my stomach will not budge because it is loose skin. I asked my doctor about it and he told me the same thing, that the stretched skin won't really define they way you want it too.

Supercrewzer

Supercrewzer

Awards
I guess I'll chime in too. Was at 325, sitting at 223 right now. Got the definition starting to show on the arms and back, and my calves look great, thighs almost there. but the stock has the flab hanging at the waist. and the chest still has some ways to go.

I know it will be dificult, it at all possible, to get rid of it. I just want to help improve it in the most effective way. Of course I want to avoid plastic surgery, not my cup of tea.