Fat loss stack thoughts?

fauzool

Awards
Well im wanting to know some thoughts about this stack for fat loss. Is it too much?
Im not really on a strict diet per say. I just make sure I hit my protein for the day and everything else is up is up in the air. I make sure im -500 under maintenance though just not strict in "health food" category.

HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite
Raspberry Keytones
L-Carnitine
CLA
LipoBurn

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Not a Lot of people are going to like some of those supplements here at AM.

How do you know your 500 under maintenance if your diet is not strict? Do you count calories?

Your diet is what will make the difference.

fauzool

Awards
Not a Lot of people are going to like some of those supplements here at AM.

How do you know your 500 under maintenance if your diet is not strict? Do you count calories?

Your diet is what will make the difference.
Why not many people will like those supplements? Im fairly new here, used to be on bodybuilding alot but i dont like that site very much. I use fitday to track calories.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I use fitday myself, it's a great way to keep track of what you're eating. Fat loss is more than just calories in calories out. Your choices will have a great affect on your results. Have you used these products in the past?

fauzool

Awards
I use fitday myself, it's a great way to keep track of what you're eating. Fat loss is more than just calories in calories out. Your choices will have a great affect on your results. Have you used these products in the past?
Could u explain further what I have bolded? Id appreciate it. Everything I hear is always calories in calories out, ififym Im taking L Carnitine and CLA I use currently now.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your insulin response to certain foods and how your body can utilize nutrients you'll find that you can speed up your fat loss or bring it to a hault. I've known plenty of people that seem like they eat nothing through out the day, but their choices stunt their progress. L-Carnitine and CLA can be added to any stack. I'd be happy to recommend a stack to use with your CLA and L-Carnitine for the greatest overall results, if you'd like.

fauzool

Awards
Depending on your insulin response to certain foods and how your body can utilize nutrients you'll find that you can speed up your fat loss or bring it to a hault. I've known plenty of people that seem like they eat nothing through out the day, but their choices stunt their progress. L-Carnitine and CLA can be added to any stack. I'd be happy to recommend a stack to use with your CLA and L-Carnitine for the greatest overall results, if you'd like.
Id appreciate that stack recommendation very much!!

TANKBEAST

TANKBEAST

Awards
HydroxyCut really does decrease your appetite. Some people say that it is unhealthy for you but being overweight is unhealthy too

diezel

Awards
  • Established
This is my current fat loss stack.

OxyELITE Pro: One of the most reviewed,best selling fat burners/thermogenics on the market. It has won top awards and many people have had amazing transformations with it.

Compound 20 : This product helps me not only lean out quicker, but preserves lean muscle mass, and it gives me harder/ more defined look.

Anabolic-Pump:
Dieting is hard. I personally love carbs and this can throw a wrench in anyones results. Take 1 AP 15 minutes before carbohydrates to avoid storing them as fat. What's really cool is AP helps you store all that glucose from your carbs in muscle storage.

This stack with CLA and L-Carnitine should give you some great results.

flexluis84

flexluis84

Awards
my current stack

PES T2
Primaforce yohimbe hci
trunature tonalin cla
krill oil
truenature green tea ext.
scivation sesamin

mk3less

mk3less

Awards
Be careful with the oxyelite pro. I know different people respond differently to the same product. But for me after week and a half I throw the bottle into the garbage. I was doing two caps a day. Worst workout ever. Every time I felt like I was going to puke and or pass out. Not to discourage you on the product but just giving you my experience with it. Good luck with whatever choice you make.

fauzool

Awards
Thanks guys this is what i ended up with in my stack

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
Compound 20
Recompadrol
CLA
L-Carnitine
LipoBurn

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut is a pixy dusted overly expensive for what you get. Also muscle tech isn't the most popular on this board. If it kills your appetite and you are happy with the results for the cost then go for it! It's just my opinion that there are cheaper and better alternatives.

chestbrother

Awards
What weight are you now and what is your BF%?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
lay out diet, training etc, age, sex, background...

we have teamed up with SNS for an 8pack stack.
Throw in an app for a chance to win.

fauzool

Awards
lay out diet, training etc, age, sex, background...

we have teamed up with SNS for an 8pack stack.
Throw in an app for a chance to win.
oh? Where is this app that you speak of? Im down, I love your guys products, I wanted to try AAv2 but after i tried the first one the sides and after the sides I had I was weary, but recompadroll is a golden product.