Feel Bad After Day Off :(

AmazingAJ

Awards
so i eat clean 6 days a week,train hard 6 days a week. 3x weights 3x cardio,and usually get in about 1-2 hrs of mma a week,so 1 or 2 double days,however sunday i use as off day. i eat clean all day.but no training and at night i have a few beers and a few slices of pizza. i feel so bad.im cutting. should i just go and train 7 days a week with no off day?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Do you physically feel bad? Or just feel guilty.
If its just guilt, relax, and allow yourself a few simple pleasures.
It certainly won't make or break your training or goals.
Sometimes you have to give both your body and mind a break.
To quote Stephen King, "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
Peace

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
I feel the same way I take Sunday's off also I feel like I need to work out or I'll lose all my strength lol. But u gotta remember ppl tend to overtrain and ur muscle won't recover therefore u won't grow. Just take it easy and try to entertain urself to keep ur mind off of it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I always work my way into having cheat meals that fit my macros. It is not very hard.

Of course I am a savory kind of guy so the sweets are not really my problem.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks guys. Yes ive been injured a lot. Soi had to tone down. I just feel guilty. Next day im like 1 lb heavier lol

GeovanniG

GeovanniG

Awards
Why feel bad. It seems like your working out hard. Just enjoy the pizza, as long as you don't over doit.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I always work my way into having cheat meals that fit my macros. It is not very hard.

Of course I am a savory kind of guy so the sweets are not really my problem.
Read this a few times this week from u. haha

AmazingAJ

Awards
Lol ya. I think if i dont cheat then i wind up bingibg more. Wierd. Any beneifet to going 100 percent 7 days a week tho?