Does climate affect no-carb diet results?

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Hi guys, been a long time since my last post here (probably about 6 months or more) and once again I'm back to my old routine: cutting my BF%.

I recently moved from Scotland to Cyprus and needless to say, the heat and himidity is unlike anything I have ever come across. I mean it is BRUTAL!

So I figured that given the heat, diet and regular weight-training without supplements would be enough to naturally lower my weight and BF. But this hasn't been the case.

I started out in June at 76kg (167lbs) and just completed my 4th week on a virtually carb-free, regular fat high protein diet that consists of 1,500kcal daily, spread out over 5 meals (every 3-3,5 hours roughly).

Now this has helped my drop down to just over 72kgs, which means about 1kg(2,2lbs) per week, which is what I was losing last summer when I used Clen along with the same diet and work-out routine, only I have virtually 0 visibility in my abs, with only the top 4 barely showing, even though this time last year on Clen at the same weight, I had a full 6-pack.

This has lead me to believe that unless my cut look was entirely based on Clen, then the heat must be the culprit as the Scottish cold (even during the summer) made my 1,500kcal diet feel like I was borderline starving myself, whereas know, I do feel a little hungry, but basically I'm eating because I don't want to be under-eating and I want to help my metabolsim speed-up by eating small meals regulalry throughout the day.

On top of all this, I have allocated Saturdays as my cheat day, and I find that even something a smple a 3 slices of brown bread makes me feel bloated and about to throw up.

Does anyone have any idea why I am losing weight but still very flabby and why 1,500kcal a day barely feels like a diet?

By the way, I bought myself some Clen today and I plan on running the usual 40mgs a day, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle from Monday to see if that helps at all with getting rid f the flab.

holysnikey

Awards
I'm going to take an educated guess and say yes if you are outside frequently. Physics teach us that to produce heat you need an energy source to burn. So I assume you burn more calories in colder climates if you are outside a lot. Also I've read a few things that say fat is one of the more used fuels at lower heart rates so if you aren't doing intense workouts outside but maybe walking a lot you may be burning more fat. All of this is speculation by me though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2