GW-501516 & T3 Log

ultraspank

Awards
Well, New here, been lurking around all the forums for quite some time. Thought I'd finally contribute.

Stats on me:
200lbs
5'10''
Not sure on BF right now, I'll try to get it tonight.
Great cardio shape and lean muscle.

Just trying to break my plateau of weight loss. After quite some research thought I'd try something out for a few weeks.

Armour vitamins
Vit-e
Pre-post workout supps
BCAAs
GW-501516 5mg ED
CEC stack 50mg

I'll get starting pics up as well.

strickamania

Awards
Any results yet?

Well, New here, been lurking around all the forums for quite some time. Thought I'd finally contribute.

Stats on me:
200lbs
5'10''
Not sure on BF right now, I'll try to get it tonight.
Great cardio shape and lean muscle.

Just trying to break my plateau of weight loss. After quite some research thought I'd try something out for a few weeks.

Armour vitamins
Vit-e
Pre-post workout supps
BCAAs
GW-501516 5mg ED
CEC stack 50mg

I'll get starting pics up as well.

ultraspank

Awards
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I'd like! I have been in and out of town way too much, and had a family birthday party etc...

That being said. My workouts have only been 3-5 a week for the past 12 days or so, and my diet has been pretty good but there have been some misses.

Results thus far, all positive. Weight has dropped and I've lost about five pounds in the time being. I can tell a noticeable difference in endurance and some heat.

I'm going to stick with it and start an EOD log here this week now that I'm BACK.

so far so good though, except the GW is strong and tastes like pure fuel and fire haha...

ultraspank

Awards
Tomorrow I'll start logging with gym/sets/cardio etc.

ultraspank

Awards
Yesterday's workout was good and long, and I'm feeling it today for sure.

Back and Bi's.
Cable rows 180lbs 12x4
EZ Bar curls 95lbs 5x5
Oblique lifts 45lbs 12x5
Incline DB curls 30lbs 12x4
Standing BB row 115lbs 8x4
DB reverse row 80lbs 8x4 (per arm)
Reverse grip Lat pull 160 12x4

Then 40 min of medium intensity cardio...

Overal, great workout for back/bi's. Good cardio session, feeling it today in my bi's for sure. Felt like I couldn't really tire myself out, had non stop endurance and energy.

Looking and feeling leaner, haven't been on a scale yet

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i been on GW/ Clen and T3 with an Osterine chaser... and i am leaning out real nice i look BIGGER because i am showing more and more cuts... people are noticing ... GW.CLEN.T3.Osterine for the win!