super cut super fast...

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I'm lookin for advice on getting abbed up for summer. I'm on my final week of a ph stack right now, and I've packed on some good lean muscle. I really wanna show it off on the beach this summer. Right now I'm about 10%bf, and id like to get sub 8%. I'm considering clen cycling for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, for a month or so. How should I set up my diet so I can maintain as much muscle and strength as possible? I previously did a cutting cycle with great results as far as fat loss goes, but I lost muscle and strength during the process. I'm considering a keto diet, or a general low carb diet. Which would be better with clen? T3 is not an option for me cause I'm too skinny to spare any muscle. Thanks in advance guys!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Apply for a log under our company forum logging opp.

Aav2/recompadrol/reduce xt/raz ketones.

Best stack out. Will torch fat and blow ya mind

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You should atleast finish pct before cutting.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I thought that myself. I started cutting in the spring, but I was getting too small and losing muscle, so I did a quick lean bulk ph cycle to add a little mass. I just wanna enjoy being cut for at least a little bit of the summer. I think if I clean up my diet, I might be okay til after pct. Thanks for the input guys. Won't be long til we're back to the miserable winter and bulking our asses off. haha

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Pistol look into fasted training. I wouldn't do an all-out cut though, you'll more than likely lose all your gains. Use this as your stack

Recreate: A low stimulant thermogenic to increase cAMP (cAMP increase AKT signalling which directly phosphorylates Mtor) This can lead to both an anabolic and thermogenic process. Recreate also inhibits the enzyme 11beta-HSD1. This is very important post cycle to help reduce cortisol levels.

Anabolic-Pump: Use with Recreate first thing in the morning to increase AMPK phosphorylation. This is very important to make the most out of fasted training and burn fat/sugars more efficiently as you train.

Modern BCAA: Sip this during training. The high levels of leucine and 8:1:1 ratio will help stimulate mTOR (your bodies anabolic "on switch"). This will create a seesaw like effect with AMPK that can help you not only preserve muscle while training but increase myocyte proliferation. This muscle cell expansion can lead to sketetal muscle hypertrophy.

Compound 20: Take 2 before breakfast or with breakfast to further increase cAMP and increase breakdown of stored fat.

This stack with Fasted Training could help you preserve your hard earned muscle and lean up.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Pistol look into fasted training. I wouldn't do an all-out cut though, you'll more than likely lose all your gains. Use this as your stack

Recreate: A low stimulant thermogenic to increase cAMP (cAMP increase AKT signalling which directly phosphorylates Mtor) This can lead to both an anabolic and thermogenic process. Recreate also inhibits the enzyme 11beta-HSD1. This is very important post cycle to help reduce cortisol levels.

Anabolic-Pump: Use with Recreate first thing in the morning to increase AMPK phosphorylation. This is very important to make the most out of fasted training and burn fat/sugars more efficiently as you train.

Modern BCAA: Sip this during training. The high levels of leucine and 8:1:1 ratio will help stimulate mTOR (your bodies anabolic "on switch"). This will create a seesaw like effect with AMPK that can help you not only preserve muscle while training but increase myocyte proliferation. This muscle cell expansion can lead to sketetal muscle hypertrophy.

Compound 20: Take 2 before breakfast or with breakfast to further increase cAMP and increase breakdown of stored fat.

This stack with Fasted Training could help you preserve your hard earned muscle and lean up.

Okay. I appreciate it. I didn't actually realize I had already been doing this. A couple guys at my gym said I should wake up, have a protein shake, and train within 30 minutes of waking up. I did this and followed my workout with another shake and some carbs. I lost 4%bf in 2 months, but I definitely lost muscle in the process. I think that was due to sharply reducing my carb intake tho

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Train without any food in you. The supplement protocol I listed above should help inhibit muscle loss. After training eat a good size meal with protein and carbs (I usually do fruit and a bagel) with a shake and some egg whites .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JellyJesus Supplements 20
JellyJesus Supplements 0
JellyJesus Supplements 0
manbeast1 Peptide/Research 10
Anabolics 50