I need an awesome cutting diet!!!!!!
- 07-10-2012, 10:31 PM
- 07-11-2012, 04:13 AM
Eat more vegetables. Eat less rice. Calculate your basal metabolic rate and eat 200 calories less then that. Throw in some HIIT 3 times a week and also a solid weight lifting routine (more muscle more fat burned).
That should get you pretty far.
07-11-2012, 04:13 AM
07-11-2012, 05:49 AM
07-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Keep it simple .. Find your maintenance calories and subtract 300-500 calories from that number ... Work on your macros and adjust accordingly. As your weight loss stalls, either drop calories a couple hundred per week or increase work capacity. As far as foods go, IIFYM is what I practice .. I eat the same thing every day, weigh all my meals and hit my macros, but in doing so I get to enjoy french toast bagels with strawberry cream cheese every day! Oh, white rice too, honestly, if it fits your macros and you are getting quality foods in there, then it doesn't matter ... Again, keep it simple. Good luck.
07-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By holzheimer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:32 PM
- By ATH3386 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:30 PM
- By luxxor in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
- By keater824 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2007, 05:03 AM
- By USOC in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2004, 08:53 PM