StimFree Weight loss Stack Help?! LCLT, Ketones, EGCG, Foskolin, Capsaicin

jakalfayan

Awards
I am about 3 months into my new workout plan 3 days Intense cardio/weight training (30 min w/minimal breaks between) working the whole body. Then I typically lift heavy after that workout and finish with 20-30 min of cardio on elliptical or bike. 2 days between workouts of 20-60 min of cardio on elliptical or bike.

My stack has been switching between Craze and MP Assault for PWO, MP recon for post workout, and MP combat/ Myofusion/ ProComplex for protein.

I have seen significant gains in my lifts and muscle growth on my body, however, I'd like to start cutting the extra fat from top to bottom. I am 6'1" and 225 lb. College and working in the oilfield have added about 30 lbs to my body since high school. I'd like to be a healthy, tone, and strong. I don't really care about the weight part bc I'm a big guy in general, I would like to get my body fat percentage down and not only look good, but be healthy.

I have started a cutting phase stack that I wanted to get some thoughts on. I have taken OEP before with pretty good results (down 20 lbs in a summer) however I'd like to try a stim free stack and see if that combined with the obvious workouts and healthy eating will yield permanent results.

Standard:
multi - Rainbow light mens
2-3g fish oil- Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules - Triple Strength Omega 3 GOLD - 1200mg(Contains 1,060 mg of Omega 3 per Softgel)
2-3g of HMB

STACK:
AI L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - 2000 mg at breakfast and 1000 mg around lunch
AI Raspberry Ketones (500 mg)- 2 at breakfast, 1 at lunch
Green Tea Extract (500 mg - 98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)- 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch
Forskolin 250 mg standardized to 10% - 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch

I am not modifying my workout routine and keeping my diet fairly clean between 1500-2000 cal/day with cheats on weekend.

I am looking at possibly adding capsaisin to the stack. Anyone with any pro's or cons on that?

MORE IMPORTANTLY I am curious about my dosing and timings. What do ya'll think? I feel like this should turn out to be a pretty good stack however I am still unsure about the exact dosages and timings. Also curious on whether HMB is worth my time? I am also switching to Soy protein as well to help with the weight loss.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT! All comments and guidance is welcome. I am a newb so please help me out.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
Add some BCAA's and glutamine to your supplements and maybe a better multi vitamin like Animal.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
switch from lclt to alcar throw in cla, capsaicin works the same way as raspberry ketones so it might be redundant but it wouldn't hurt to add them.

jakalfayan

Awards
Any suggestions on BCAA's and Glutamine? I am taking MP's combat protein post workout around dinner and I am taking Myofusion in the morning for breakfast. Also taking MPs Assault post workout. I know they have BCAAs in them but do you think I should supplement more in addition to that? I know my multi isn't the latest and greatest but I got tired of taking 6-8 pills(Orange Triad) just for vitamins a day.

I am looking at changing my stack from above to Lean Xtreme (Forskolin & GreenTea) and Alpha T2 (cortisol blocker) plus Ketones, LCLT.

What are your thoughts? I am having problems as I have been working out for the past 3 months and I can see more muscle and have increased my lifts significantly, however I haven't really lost any weight at all nor have I lost much body fat%, which is my ultimate goal. ANY help is greatly appreciated.

SteroidLawyer

Awards
Any suggestions on BCAA's and Glutamine? I am taking MP's combat protein post workout around dinner and I am taking Myofusion in the morning for breakfast. Also taking MPs Assault post workout. I know they have BCAAs in them but do you think I should supplement more in addition to that? I know my multi isn't the latest and greatest but I got tired of taking 6-8 pills(Orange Triad) just for vitamins a day.

I am looking at changing my stack from above to Lean Xtreme (Forskolin & GreenTea) and Alpha T2 (cortisol blocker) plus Ketones, LCLT.

What are your thoughts? I am having problems as I have been working out for the past 3 months and I can see more muscle and have increased my lifts significantly, however I haven't really lost any weight at all nor have I lost much body fat%, which is my ultimate goal. ANY help is greatly appreciated.
Im trying to understand how long your workouts are. They sound like 3 hour affairs?? That is too long to go without food, especially doing that much cardio. Cardio should be after weight training in my opinion. Sounds like too much time to be catabolic.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dont think At2 is cortisol blocker...

jakalfayan

Awards
That's correct, I was mixing it up with the 7-OH™, Phosphatidylserine and 5-AT in Lean Xtreme which according to website help control cortisol, enhance thyroid and lower stress levels by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signaling.

jakalfayan

Awards
Here is the first 30 min of 3-4 person small group workout

Station 1 - military press - 1 min
Station 2 - V-ups - 1 min
Station 3 - barbell squats - 1 min
station 4 - plank - 1 min

each station is done 3 times. Then theres a 1-2 min break and you repeat with 4 different exercises. These consist of everything from kettlebells, squat, lunge, farmers walk, push ups, hi rep curls and presses, situps, bike, elevated jumps, etc. This takes about 30 min.

Then I go and lift focusing on major muscle groups for about 30 min. Usually spend 3 days on upper body and 1-2 on lower body. I played soccer all my life and for high school and still have very strong legs so I don't focus on them as much.

Then I finish with 20-45 min of cardio usually on elliptical or bike. I'd love to run but in the past few years I can't get more than 0.5 mi without terrible shin splints causing me to have to stop. I will usually do about 4 miles on elliptical and 6 on bike. Sometime's I'll split it up and do 2 on elliptical and 2 on bike. There's my workout, done 2-3 days a week depending on my work schedule. On between days I will go and do 30-60 min of cardio with no weights. Usually take friday off.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme is nice, Alpha t-2 is a thyroid based product. I personally like xtend in the green apple flavor for my BCAAs it is sweat and zero carb.

I am personally not a fan of that style of workout, I prefer either a 5-6 day split or push/pull/legs routines. HIIT is recommended for fat loss, to be honest you could run a supplement shop worth of fat burners and not loose an ounce if your diet is outawhack.

What is your diet looking like?

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Keep protein @ 1gm/body weight. Moderate carbs on workout days 150-200 grams. Low carbs on off days 50-100 grams. Keep calories at a deficit and fat should melt off while preserving lean mass.

jakalfayan

Awards
It's not bad,
-Protein shake in morning with skim milk
-sushi (1x a week), salad, or deli sandwich for lunch
-protein bar/pistachios/almonds/ small piece dark chocolate- pre workout (30 min- 1hr)
-sushi (1-2x a week), grilled chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey, or buffalo w/ veggies and rice or pasta on occasion
-either post workout (MP recon) immediately post workout or Protein shake with dinner

usually at 1500 cal and then a cheat day on weekend. Adding more and more veggies as I progress in my weight loss/healthy journey. I do lack on the fruit side of things but everything else is pretty lean.

What do you recommend specifically as far as the workouts? The group training is done at hi rep hi intensity pace with minimal breaks between stations and sets. Then I focus on building muscles with the heavy lifting after the group workout and finish up with additional cardio. I am sweating buckets by the time the group workouts are done, cool off a little during lifting then get back into heavy sweating in cardio.

Would doing cardio immediately after the group workouts help with the fat loss? This would help keep heart rate/sweating up, would prob hurt my lifts a little afterwards, but I'm not trying to become a body builder or anything like that.

What are your thoughts on switching from a whey complex protein to a soy as far as during a cutting/weight loss stage?

Let me know your thoughts on all of this. I really appreciate all of your help. Again I am a newb at this and just wanna learn.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i believe at2 is somewhat of a stim, shift is not

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
Dam bro if I did that much in one work out session I would be ripped like rambo without dieting

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try AAv2. It's a non stimulant based fat burner.

Some people say its mild stim due to alpha y and evodiamine

jakalfayan

Awards
Yea no ****. That's why I am so confused. Like I said, I can see gains in my lifts and my actual muscle size, but the fat just won't go away. I know it won't happen over night but I've only dropped 3-5 lbs in a little over 2 months. I don't know the muscle - fat breakdown or the body % loss, but just by looking the fat isn't exactly falling off.