Help! Good cutting diet?
- 06-29-2012, 08:11 PM
- 06-29-2012, 08:49 PM
06-29-2012, 09:20 PM
06-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Breakfast : 3 eggs and table spoon of egg whites with a cup of oatmeal with skim milk
Mid morning snack: banana and protein shake
Lunch: chicken black beans and asparagus
Afternoon snack: PB&J sandwich
Dinner: turkey burger with lettuce on whole wheat with yams, green beans, and pinto beans.
Usually keep the same except switching some around but mostly 2-3 serving s of veggies each meal.
And what are macros? Sorry I'm kinda new to nutrition talk thanks for responding!
06-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Macros= grams of protein, carbs, fats etc. e.i. 300g protein 100g carbs 50g fat
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
06-29-2012, 10:08 PM
06-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Alright man thanks that was very enlightening. I'll be sure to do that.Originally Posted by rochabp
06-29-2012, 11:16 PM
calculate your tdee, food choices are somewhat irrelevant.... basing off your listed menu the fats are low
AMINDS15 - 15% code
Similar Forum Threads
- By holzheimer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:32 PM
- By lukejr in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2009, 01:00 PM
- By auto_mail8939 in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:07 PM
- By Changing in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2005, 12:35 PM
- By USOC in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2004, 08:53 PM