- 06-23-2012, 03:39 PM
I've been cutting for like 3 months now and still a fat piece of crap .
How much longer till I look decent...?
start of cut : 5'7" 200
3 months in 5'7" 180
any advice to get the rest off.....?? it's really slowing down. Should I start doing 1 hour cardio morning and before sleep
oh and can someone embed for me.
- 06-23-2012, 11:28 PM
id say you're about 10-11% bf. thats when it gets hard. you need to cut your calories even more and go low/no carbs
- 06-23-2012, 11:37 PM
06-24-2012, 12:06 AM
06-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Dude you look pretty good to me(no homo). If you think 10-12% BF is a "fat piece of crap" that might be the other issue he's referring too. I don't know if you were teased when you were a kid or what but quit being so hard on yourself you've made amazing progress.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
06-26-2012, 01:50 PM
06-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah bro that's some damn good progress if you want to cut down more just cut the carbs lower and trying switching thing up in the routine. Try sprinting, suppose to be great for fat loss and even anabolic. Do keep in mind though that once you start dropp'n into the single digit it get's pretty tough to maintain. Good luck!
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Nothing but whey isolate and and a slice of whole grain bread a day should do the trick. Your gonna wanna pass out but youl shred up in no time. Lol.
06-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By benmayro in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2012, 05:51 PM
- By KoreanMMA in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 12-15-2011, 06:15 AM
- By Pika in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:39 PM
- By CrazyChemist in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
- By BBR in forum PicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:45 AM