Recompadrol stack: weight loss goal

78z28

Awards
Ive been thinking of trying a new weight loss stack, ALPHA t-2 + ERASE PRO + RECOMPADROL. Ive never taken recompadrol before before but ive heard great stuff about it from others for weight loss. Im just in need of a start in weight loss and think this stack will do the trick. what do you think? i weight 205 right now and want to cut down to 185-190.

abot

abot

Awards
Ive been thinking of trying a new weight loss stack, ALPHA t-2 + ERASE PRO + RECOMPADROL. Ive never taken recompadrol before before but ive heard great stuff about it from others for weight loss. Im just in need of a start in weight loss and think this stack will do the trick. what do you think? i weight 205 right now and want to cut down to 185-190.
I've used all of the supplements you mentioned and they work great, especially the Recompadrol (wish I could find more of it) Anyway, is your diet in order? Are you counting calories and hitting your macros day in and day out? What about training?

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I just started Recompadrol and its great man. gives me a lot of energy too

I've used all of the supplements you mentioned and they work great, especially the Recompadrol (wish I could find more of it) Anyway, is your diet in order? Are you counting calories and hitting your macros day in and day out? What about training?
There is plenty of recompadrol on the EBF website and lockout :)

abot

abot

Awards
I just started Recompadrol and its great man. gives me a lot of energy too

There is plenty of recompadrol on the EBF website and lockout :)
Is that so?! Nice man! Thanks for the heads up!! Recompadrol + InsoPro-R = incredible!!

78z28

Awards
Does recompadrol assist in weight loss. My diet is on point i just need a little assistance. Also where do you buy the recomp ive seen a lot of scams and dont want to buy anything weak or fake. Do you also need a pct for recomp?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all over the place brother. It's in stock

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does recompadrol assist in weight loss. My diet is on point i just need a little assistance. Also where do you buy the recomp ive seen a lot of scams and dont want to buy anything weak or fake. Do you also need a pct for recomp?
Should help waste some calories. Along with increasing fat burning potential

mycavyisslow

Awards
AAv2 + Recompadrol for the win... With the correct diet of course. A caloric deficit is always helpful!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
agreed :)

AAv2 + recompadrol = much winning. If wanting to raise the bar, look for an AI and add in Natty V.

my fav stack is:

AAv2+recompadrol+Natty V+Erase Pro.

Best of Every World !!!iii!!!iii

any questions bud, fire away

fauzool

Awards
agreed :)

AAv2 + recompadrol = much winning. If wanting to raise the bar, look for an AI and add in Natty V.

my fav stack is:

AAv2+recompadrol+Natty V+Erase Pro.

Best of Every World !!!iii!!!iii

any questions bud, fire away
dont mean to bud in but could that stack be used for bulking? I plan on going from 10% to 15% bf to bulk and I have my daa stack already but the recompadrol and aav2, would it be worth it to try that with it as well? I could

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can certainly run it to stay lean and increase glycogen content. It'll definitely aid in that aspect. Just eat a bit more hen usual

fauzool

Awards
You can certainly run it to stay lean and increase glycogen content. It'll definitely aid in that aspect. Just eat a bit more hen usual
Well be honest with me, do you really think It would make a big difference?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well be honest with me, do you really think It would make a big difference?
Honestly. This was developed for my uncle who has type 2 diabetes. It's helped him tremendously

There was a long of a type 1 diabetic running it and he saw vast improvements.

I truly believe this will help. The aav2 will aid with leptin resistance that concurrently happens with insulin resistance as well

It's definitely worth the shot.

fauzool

Awards
Honestly. This was developed for my uncle who has type 2 diabetes. It's helped him tremendously

There was a long of a type 1 diabetic running it and he saw vast improvements.

I truly believe this will help. The aav2 will aid with leptin resistance that concurrently happens with insulin resistance as well

It's definitely worth the shot.
Alright thanks ill give it a shot :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
dont mean to bud in but could that stack be used for bulking? I plan on going from 10% to 15% bf to bulk and I have my daa stack already but the recompadrol and aav2, would it be worth it to try that with it as well? I could
Sure. Please give us feedback

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So, I am awaiting my order of AndroLean and was browing this thread and wondered to myself..."would getting a bottle of Recomp and throwing in with my 8wk cycle only make it better"?

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Will taking Recompadrol before dinner give me issues with sleep?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will taking Recompadrol before dinner give me issues with sleep?
Never heard of anyone having issues with sleep. Some people take it pre bed without food (I have) so I seriously doubt it will affect your sleep.

ArA is probably the best OTC recomp supp I have ever used. Might want to look into it :)

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Sorry, don't mean to sound naive but what is ArA?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, don't mean to sound naive but what is ArA?
Arachiadonic acid.

SNS just came out with the X-Gels. It's good stuff. I'd dose it 2 hours after recompadrol if stacking the 2.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachiadonic acid.

SNS just came out with the X-Gels. It's good stuff. I'd dose it 2 hours after recompadrol if stacking the 2.
X Gels and Recompadrol would probably be the best recomp stack on the market.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
X Gels and Recompadrol would probably be the best recomp stack on the market.
Looks very promising.
Add in reduce xt and aav2 and your just gonna get lean and mean

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I'd do it. No problem. How'd I run it? And is that all id need?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd do it. No problem. How'd I run it? And is that all id need?
Follow dosing on bottles man.
Aav2 can be 1 pre meal 1 post meal then 1-2 pre bed. Magic

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Sounds easy enough.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards