Best diet to shred fat quickly
- 06-19-2012, 10:01 PM
- 06-22-2012, 10:47 AM
I've packed all meats veggies, fruits, in my bag cooked for years, never had a problem getting sick, some times it will go all day in my bag and I'll eat it half way through the next day, don't know why people think foods spoil so fast,
granted fresh really is best, the nutrients prob do start to break down but really, I've been doing this for years, now I'm not in heat so if that's a factor I could understand but it works for me, I even eat everything cold, a chicken breast on a fork! It is what it is, I don't have the luxury of heating stuff up. Don't let any thing stop you, just think animal!!!!
06-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I toss cut up grilled chicken mixed with broccoli in my lunch box in the morning n eat it cold at work for lunch not a prob.. Bring mustard packets cuz sometimes chicken lil dry.. But it taste good.
06-22-2012, 09:29 PM
06-23-2012, 04:06 AM
Carb back loading for me. Fat hasnt been falling off as fast as when I started. Lately my problem has been adding too much muscle. Plus I can see myself doing this for life.
06-29-2012, 05:23 AM
started lean gains today
whats a good meal plan im doing 1500 high protein low carb moderate fat
is it just healthy food within the feeding period pretty much?
06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
06-29-2012, 02:00 PM
06-29-2012, 02:08 PM
06-29-2012, 02:30 PM
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
06-29-2012, 03:18 PM
06-29-2012, 03:19 PM
06-29-2012, 03:28 PM
06-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By loveit in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2012, 10:53 AM
- By SilverZ06 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2009, 12:45 PM
- By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 31Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:56 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:47 AM
- By norwegianX in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2007, 07:48 PM