Best diet to shred fat quickly

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Opposite here ....thusly substantiating your point below
    Exactly. It doesn't look like anyone could look at our avatars and claim either diet ineffective for cutting.


  2. I've packed all meats veggies, fruits, in my bag cooked for years, never had a problem getting sick, some times it will go all day in my bag and I'll eat it half way through the next day, don't know why people think foods spoil so fast,
    granted fresh really is best, the nutrients prob do start to break down but really, I've been doing this for years, now I'm not in heat so if that's a factor I could understand but it works for me, I even eat everything cold, a chicken breast on a fork! It is what it is, I don't have the luxury of heating stuff up. Don't let any thing stop you, just think animal!!!!
    •   
       


  3. I toss cut up grilled chicken mixed with broccoli in my lunch box in the morning n eat it cold at work for lunch not a prob.. Bring mustard packets cuz sometimes chicken lil dry.. But it taste good.

  4. I get best results carb cycling and lean gains with only real food (completely unprocessed).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. Carb back loading for me. Fat hasnt been falling off as fast as when I started. Lately my problem has been adding too much muscle. Plus I can see myself doing this for life.
    •   
       


  6. started lean gains today

    whats a good meal plan im doing 1500 high protein low carb moderate fat

    is it just healthy food within the feeding period pretty much?

  7. As long as it is in your macros. But you want to stay with unprocessed foods.

    Quote Originally Posted by pjoneal5 View Post
    started lean gains today

    whats a good meal plan im doing 1500 high protein low carb moderate fat

    is it just healthy food within the feeding period pretty much?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  8. Don know lean gains but normally if you cut carbs don't you want to bump up fats alitte?

  9. Yes, but make sure your fiber intake is still in normal ranges.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalT81 View Post
    Don know lean gains but normally if you cut carbs don't you want to bump up fats alitte?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I get best results carb cycling and lean gains with only real food (completely unprocessed).
    This here. Both are very strong methods. I prefer carb cycling/keto since I never feel hungry on that diet and I like to eat smaller meals more often.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    This here. Both are very strong methods. I prefer carb cycling/keto since I never feel hungry on that diet and I like to eat smaller meals more often.
    I prefer IF since I get to gorge for 2 meals a day, and my results have been the same whether I ate cleanly, or ate burger king and ice cream

  12. Man, I gotta give that $h1t a try again! lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I prefer IF since I get to gorge for 2 meals a day, and my results have been the same whether I ate cleanly, or ate burger king and ice cream
    Agreed! I still lost a bit of weight my day after eating Oreos and a cheesesteak. I'm loving it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Agreed! I still lost a bit of weight my day after eating Oreos and a cheesesteak. I'm loving it
    I am down still even after a bavarian feast including 2lbs of bockwurst.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I am down still even after a bavarian feast including 2lbs of bockwurst.
    for a while, my primary carb source was hostess cupcakes.


    I do admit that when I thoroughly followed a paleo diet I also lost weight really rapidly. I wasn't trying to at the time, so I ended up reaching a half pound of peanut butter added a day just to hit maintaining
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 weeks to shred diet n clen
    By loveit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:53 AM
  2. Need Help Very Quickly
    By SilverZ06 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. Shred-XS/Shred-XS Hardcore
    By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. Shred-XS Hardcore + Shred-XS
    By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 08:47 AM
  5. Need some help, IGF-1, quickly please!
    By norwegianX in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in