i need help now!!!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I'm on a hard cut right now. I'm down 45lbs an holding muscle as best I can.. guys I still have more that's gotta come off, but I'm starving.. I want bad stuff all day long.. I'm Carb sensitive so I limit them to first thing in a.m an post workout. By night fall I'm battling myself to not tear up the pantry. HELP!!!!!"!!"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
aminos, coffee, and high fiber veggies works for me

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey guys I'm on a hard cut right now. I'm down 45lbs an holding muscle as best I can.. guys I still have more that's gotta come off, but I'm starving.. I want bad stuff all day long.. I'm Carb sensitive so I limit them to first thing in a.m an post workout. By night fall I'm battling myself to not tear up the pantry. HELP!!!!!"!!"
aminos, coffee, and high fiber veggies works for me
This!!

And also...hm...try some yohimbe maybe? ECY stack kills my hunger completly, Alpha-Y too...Now if you read the new article that they posted about Leptin response and they way they work oO why not try some fasted sprints for this? For me fasting has helped me a lot control hunger, and since I am IF no problems there hehe.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
In my opinion carbs from fruit don't affect you as much as starch. Are you on any appetite suppressants. I'm on the same type of diet where i have carbs in the mornin and post workout so i feel you. maybe every 2 weeks have a cheat meal on an off day or something and have pizza. Thats what i do so i don't go insane. If you're hungry maybe eat celery to just fill your stomach because it is 90percent water and you burn more cal's eating it than you take in.

aceroni

Awards
How long have you been dieting? What are you dieting for?
If you've lost 45lbs, and you have yet to have a cheat meal, I suggest you go out and have something, whatever you want.. Just don't go overboard. This will fill your glycogen and recharge your motivation and energy levels. But as far as dieting, I know how you feel. I lost about 30lbs for a bb contest through the course of 12 weeks and by the last few weeks i was SO ****ING HUNGRY!!!
One of the best things you can do is pound more water, and even just go for a low intensity walk in the evening when cravings are really bad (it will help get your mind off of food)

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
This!!

And also...hm...try some yohimbe maybe? ECY stack kills my hunger completly, Alpha-Y too...Now if you read the new article that they posted about Leptin response and they way they work oO why not try some fasted sprints for this? For me fasting has helped me a lot control hunger, and since I am IF no problems there hehe.
I know nothing bout yohimbe or the Lipton response... I'm goin to look into it.. tnks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
K. What veggies u recommend? What bout the raw veggie snack trays.
Always keep a cheat tupperware ready haha this makes life easier, put lettuce , cabbage , sliced and diced broccoli , some sliced carrots , squash , cucumbers :p like huge 2 gallon sized thing of pure green , when u wanna binge bad enough you just wanna eat something , so binge on that haha won't even make a dent on fat bro!.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
How long have you been dieting? What are you dieting for?
If you've lost 45lbs, and you have yet to have a cheat meal, I suggest you go out and have something, whatever you want.. Just don't go overboard. This will fill your glycogen and recharge your motivation and energy levels. But as far as dieting, I know how you feel. I lost about 30lbs for a bb contest through the course of 12 weeks and by the last few weeks i was SO ****ING HUNGRY!!!
One of the best things you can do is pound more water, and even just go for a low intensity walk in the evening when cravings are really bad (it will help get your mind off of food)
Been dieting since Jan. 1st. I want to get my bodyfat down in the low teens. I do cheat meals once a week.
Not working

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Always keep a cheat tupperware ready haha this makes life easier, put lettuce , cabbage , sliced and diced broccoli , some sliced carrots , squash , cucumbers :p like huge 2 gallon sized thing of pure green , when u wanna binge bad enough you just wanna eat something , so binge on that haha won't even make a dent on fat bro!.
Dang bro. Good advice.. haven't even thought of this.. a lot of times I want to eat just for the sake of eating.. this is gonna come in handy.tnks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dang bro. Good advice.. haven't even thought of this.. a lot of times I want to eat just for the sake of eating.. this is gonna come in handy.tnks
Hahahaha I had the same problem! I dieted and cut hard for like 8 months , by month 5 I just wanted to EAT for the sake of stuffing my face , and a friend of mine acually helped me come up with this , and this way actually with the ingredients I mentioned works like a PERFECT laxative , at least for me. Helps me get the protein farts out of the way , and to really digest my food in a way I'll be able to achieve morning, evening and night dumps ;D! Makes a miracle for the scale , great motivation haha

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
In my opinion carbs from fruit don't affect you as much as starch. Are you on any appetite suppressants. I'm on the same type of diet where i have carbs in the mornin and post workout so i feel you. maybe every 2 weeks have a cheat meal on an off day or something and have pizza. Thats what i do so i don't go insane. If you're hungry maybe eat celery to just fill your stomach because it is 90percent water and you burn more cal's eating it than you take in.
I was taking oxy elite pro an a long list of supps. I had to cycle off of oxy for 4weeks. Got another week an a half b4 I start back. Everything was fine while on oxy

aceroni

Awards
i guess it's just gonna have to come down to determination if you're already having cheats.. keep tough brother

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Coffee works but how much is too much
any amount is TOO much if you are on a stim break , or taking caffeine containing supps bro

aceroni

Awards
heres another thought, if you smoke marijuana, stopping from that will REALLY REALLY REALLY help your appetite..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
heres another thought, if you smoke marijuana, stopping from that will REALLY REALLY REALLY help your appetite..
True, no munchies, then again withdrawal will reduce serotonin levels and cause anxiety and depression which could send him into rampant overeating practices :p.

aceroni

Awards
True, no munchies, then again withdrawal will reduce serotonin levels and cause anxiety and depression which could send him into rampant overeating practices :p.
You don't have marijuana withdrawls. I used to smoke DAILY. 2-5x a day. EVERY DAY. ALL DAY.
Then i got a big boy job. And i quit.
Cold turkey.
No products, no cigs, no spice/ bath salts, no extra drinking. I just quit. I did what I had to, to get / keep my awesome job.

I had no anxiety, I had no depression. If at all , I wanted to smoke the first few days, but i'm over it. My brother still smokes right in front of me, offers me to hit it daily, and I dont.. That was 2-3 months ago...

If anything i had really crazy dreams when i first quit (and still do) but thats it. Never felt depressed / anxious. Probably for the first week, I was a little irritable, and I was kind of sensitive to loud noises, but that was it. very mild. I would not call that withdrawl at all.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You don't have marijuana withdrawls. I used to smoke DAILY. 2-5x a day. EVERY DAY. ALL DAY.
Then i got a big boy job. And i quit.
Cold turkey.
No products, no cigs, no spice/ bath salts, no extra drinking. I just quit. I did what I had to, to get / keep my awesome job.

I had no anxiety, I had no depression. If at all , I wanted to smoke the first few days, but i'm over it. My brother still smokes right in front of me, offers me to hit it daily, and I dont.. That was 2-3 months ago...

If anything i had really crazy dreams when i first quit (and still do) but thats it. Never felt depressed / anxious. Probably for the first week, I was a little irritable, and I was kind of sensitive to loud noises, but that was it. very mild. I would not call that withdrawl at all.
You are a strong man and that is truly remarkable how you managed it bro. A friend of mine was taken off cold turkey from weed...pft he ended up in anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication for a while, he seriously went through a horrible withdrawal but after some months he let go completely, got better and has been off MJ for like 2 years now

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
You are a strong man and that is truly remarkable how you managed it bro. A friend of mine was taken off cold turkey from weed...pft he ended up in anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication for a while, he seriously went through a horrible withdrawal but after some months he let go completely, got better and has been off MJ for like 2 years now
I have an awesome job that forbids it. I went through a phase of smoking potpourri(fake maryjane). Didn't know What it was doing inside my body so I quit.

aceroni

Awards
I'm definitely sharper / have more energy throughout the day.. I do miss burning a fatty to relax. but it aint no thing brah im making real cash now so.. you just have to ask yourself, what's more important, your future? or a buz.

rricketts

Awards
Trade carbs for fats. Fats are very satiating. Ie: CKD

LITERaCOLA

Awards
EFA'S....nuts... i still only have them in the morning. only efa's I have at night are fishoils

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I am on a cut too now. and I feel same as you here...

What about fruits? mango to be specific? it's a great snack and and will also somewhat remove the desire of wanting to eat every ****ty food...

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I am on a cut too now. and I feel same as you here...

What about fruits? mango to be specific? it's a great snack and and will also somewhat remove the desire of wanting to eat every ****ty food...
Maybe a good idea.. I just try to limit my fruits because of the sugar

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
A fruit once a day is ok.. it rather good because of it nutrients... but now u don't aim for sugarcane lol :p

if u eat too much fruits they will give you disadvantage...

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
A fruit once a day is ok.. it rather good because of it nutrients... but now u don't aim for sugarcane lol :p

True. I eat fruit daily..just try to limit.
What do u do for hunger?? Did u read the comments about the emergency veggie bag,lol.. good stuff

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had days like that too. What I always did was visualize what I wanted to look like and realize i won't get there if I can't keep control. This visualization process helped me lose 70lbs in 5 months. Then I rewarded myself by going on a slight bulk for the next 5 months. Keeping your eyes on the prize is the only sure fire way.

Drinking tons of water helped me too. I'd drink at least 24oz of water before every meal to make me feel more full. Diet soda helped a lot too with that full feeling. BCAAs help to curb your cravings but be aware they do have calories even though the label doesn't say so!

Also eat lots of plain spring greens w/ balsamic vinegar as dressing. Boring but good bulk of food with very little calories.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I only have raspberries and blue berries on cycle for antioxidant purposes.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
True. I eat fruit daily..just try to limit.
What do u do for hunger?? Did u read the comments about the emergency veggie bag,lol.. good stuff
lol Naaah I haven't even heard of that... Its a lil hard for me to maintain food... whenever I am hungry I try to find something to eat, like rice or vegies or anything... not bad thou (as I am on a strict cut)

I only have raspberries and blue berries on cycle for antioxidant purposes.
Y not others aswell?

rricketts

Awards
Make some real concentrated crystal light popsicles. Eat those and think about how much better you will look for it.

Works for me when I am jonesing on some sweets at night.

Sugar free jello is your friend too

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Make some real concentrated crystal light popsicles. Eat those and think about how much better you will look for it.

Works for me when I am jonesing on some sweets at night.

Sugar free jello is your friend too
Awesome idea. How do u do it.

rricketts

Awards
There are Popsicle trays at wal Mart you can buy. Or you can go a little more ghetto and fill Ice trays with crystal light, Saran wrap the top and put a tooth pick in the center of each ice spot. They are mini pop sicles.

Mix the crystal light at like 2:1 ratio and it's delicious.

GraceMarie123

Awards
Have a smoothie at night. Frozen fruit with some protein powder, wheat germ, flax meal and/or oatbran. Filling, protein packed, fiber full and delicious. Just throw it all in the blender with some soy milk (or regular milk if you eat that). Tip: when your bananas start to get too ripe, throw them in the freezer skin and all. To use in smoothies, banana bread, etc., thaw in microwave 30 seconds or so, peel and use. Mmmmmm.

rricketts

Awards
Have a smoothie at night. Frozen fruit with some protein powder, wheat germ, flax meal and/or oatbran. Filling, protein packed, fiber full and delicious. Just throw it all in the blender with some soy milk (or regular milk if you eat that). Tip: when your bananas start to get too ripe, throw them in the freezer skin and all. To use in smoothies, banana bread, etc., thaw in microwave 30 seconds or so, peel and use. Mmmmmm.
Sounds tasty, but that's like 300+ calorie snack. I wouldn't slam that thing down before bed. But then again, I wouldnt take that many carbs in at any point in the day. To each their own.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Sounds tasty, but that's like 300+ calorie snack. I wouldn't slam that thing down before bed. But then again, I wouldnt take that many carbs in at any point in the day. To each their own.
Agreed. It sounds great, but I'm being told to avoid fruit that late at night

P094743

Awards
Hunger for things I shouldn't eat is the worst for me at night....actually its plain horrible. I read a suggestion that recommended taking a reasonable amount of fats at last meal would help with my cravings. Started having a Tbsp of peanut butter with a protein shake....much more manageable as i didn't want to sleep on carbs.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Hunger for things I shouldn't eat is the worst for me at night....actually its plain horrible. I read a suggestion that recommended taking a reasonable amount of fats at last meal would help with my cravings. Started having a Tbsp of peanut butter with a protein shake....much more manageable as i didn't want to sleep on carbs.
Yea its so bad at night... y is that

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Also, how do u guys feel bout Bacardi superior mixed with crystal light water a couple nights aweek. Maybe 3 drinks max

GraceMarie123

Awards
Fiber from the flax, wheat germ and/or oatbran will reduce the net carb load some. I don't do this regularly either, but poster said he is having trouble with raiding the pantry. I feel confident, this snack would be MUCH better than say, a box of ding dongs. LOL

GraceMarie123

Awards
No fruit at night? What is that about? Whomever told you that... tell them what you usually eat at night, and see if you still shouldn't have fruit. A medium banana is only about 100 calories w/25g carbs. Add a spoon of peanut butter to a frozen banana, add some fiber (flax, oatbran, wheat germ) and a bit of liquid. Blend. On sleeping on carbs... Carbs make me sleep and I only eat one meal a day, so evening carbs for me are fine, but everybody is different. Add cinnamon to promote slower, healthier, more useful digestion.

GraceMarie123

Awards
You don't have to consume an entire blender full. :)

rricketts

Awards
No fruit at night? What is that about? Whomever told you that... tell them what you usually eat at night, and see if you still shouldn't have fruit. A medium banana is only about 100 calories w/25g carbs. Add a spoon of peanut butter to a frozen banana, add some fiber (flax, oatbran, wheat germ) and a bit of liquid. Blend. On sleeping on carbs... Carbs make me sleep and I only eat one meal a day, so evening carbs for me are fine, but everybody is different. Add cinnamon to promote slower, healthier, more useful digestion.
No fruit ever... I'm a CKD'er. So I usually don't get 25g carbs in an entire day. Minus refeed days.

rricketts

Awards
The goal here is to satisfy late night cravings with no guilt. Least amount of guilt = no cals

xGetSwole

Awards
Try throwing in a cheat meal every now and then, it'll satisfy your cravings. Or cycle your carbs, high carb days normally help me get through those tuff cravings, Good luck on getting cut !

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
How is ur metabolism