i need help now!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Guys I just caved in an had a terrible cheat meal. I ordered a pile of Chinese food(sesame chicken an lo mein an egg roll) topped it all off with Brownies. Now I feel like a low life.. tell me ima b aight


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334
    Guys I just caved in an had a terrible cheat meal. I ordered a pile of Chinese food(sesame chicken an lo mein an egg roll) topped it all off with Brownies. Now I feel like a low life.. tell me ima b aight
    You may die from this.... No wait, you won't. Lol. You're all good dude. Get it out of your system and start fresh tomorrow.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    You may die from this.... No wait, you won't. Lol. You're all good dude. Get it out of your system and start fresh tomorrow.
    I hoped ud say that

  4. Wow. 2 day is a new day. That cheat meal has me feeling fat an bloated this father's day...which sux cuz me an my wife r skydiving this afternoon an I feel like a weak stomach.. I really overdid it on the cheat....maybe it will help me stay on track

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334
    Wow. 2 day is a new day. That cheat meal has me feeling fat an bloated this father's day...which sux cuz me an my wife r skydiving this afternoon an I feel like a weak stomach.. I really overdid it on the cheat....maybe it will help me stay on track
    Having my first cheat day in a loooooooong time today. Hope I don't over do it like that.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Not sure if I missed it or didnt see it. But whats your daily intake? Cals, prot, carbs, fats?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TM92
    Not sure if I missed it or didnt see it. But whats your daily intake? Cals, prot, carbs, fats?
    Pro: 250
    Car: 170-180
    Fat: 65-80

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334

    Pro: 250
    Car: 170-180
    Fat: 65-80
    What's your cals a day though??? Try an kick pro to 300. Carbs look great. Fat can go to 120-140. It won't hurt. Plus help you look full an not strung out. Knock out 30-45 min of cardio (stairs best option) keep it moderate. Solid paces. If your wakin up hungry an going to bed hungry your doin great bro. Now as far as cheat Day depending on your cals. You can have a extra 1800-2000 for the day. If you having 2800 a day just add another 1800-2000 for that day you have the cheat day. Have a extra 150-200 carbs as well. Just one day a week though. Should help some plus give that body a shock. Try an have it mid afternoon though not too late. An If your really hungry all day or craving keep the meals at every 2-3 hrs if you can. Should help if your not doing so already. Keep it up man.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TM92

    What's your cals a day though??? Try an kick pro to 300. Carbs look great. Fat can go to 120-140. It won't hurt. Plus help you look full an not strung out. Knock out 30-45 min of cardio (stairs best option) keep it moderate. Solid paces. If your wakin up hungry an going to bed hungry your doin great bro. Now as far as cheat Day depending on your cals. You can have a extra 1800-2000 for the day. If you having 2800 a day just add another 1800-2000 for that day you have the cheat day. Have a extra 150-200 carbs as well. Just one day a week though. Should help some plus give that body a shock. Try an have it mid afternoon though not too late. An If your really hungry all day or craving keep the meals at every 2-3 hrs if you can. Should help if your not doing so already. Keep it up man.
    Cals r around 2000. Should have mentioned bodyweight is 220lbs. Right now

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    Wow. 2 day is a new day. That cheat meal has me feeling fat an bloated this father's day...which sux cuz me an my wife r skydiving this afternoon an I feel like a weak stomach.. I really overdid it on the cheat....maybe it will help me stay on track
    Not trying to go offtopic but, have you got a video of that skydiving??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334

    Cals r around 2000. Should have mentioned bodyweight is 220lbs. Right now
    That's one heck of a cut. I'm cutting at 2300 cals at 173lbs. Careful you don't eat up too much muscle.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    Not trying to go offtopic but, have you got a video of that skydiving??
    Once its done I will have it.....waiting to jump now

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334

    Cals r around 2000. Should have mentioned bodyweight is 220lbs. Right now
    That pretty extreme to be at 2000 from get go. I was 222lbs Easter Sunday (April) an I started a cut phase starting at 4200 cals a day an dropped a hundred cals a week where I'd take the 100 cals from carbs. I'm now at 3000 cals a day, 300+pro, 130-140 carbs, 120-130 fats. I'm down to 194 (as of June). An that's havin one cheat meal on Saturdays. You can't just go cold turkey an be that low in cals for your size. I get the idea of why you may have to try an speed up process but your gonna lose valuable muscle you obtained when you bulked. But hey this is just an idea I'm not saying to follow just letting you know what has worked in my favor.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TM92 View Post
    That pretty extreme to be at 2000 from get go. I was 222lbs Easter Sunday (April) an I started a cut phase starting at 4200 cals a day an dropped a hundred cals a week where I'd take the 100 cals from carbs. I'm now at 3000 cals a day, 300+pro, 130-140 carbs, 120-130 fats. I'm down to 194 (as of June). An that's havin one cheat meal on Saturdays. You can't just go cold turkey an be that low in cals for your size. I get the idea of why you may have to try an speed up process but your gonna lose valuable muscle you obtained when you bulked. But hey this is just an idea I'm not saying to follow just letting you know what has worked in my favor.
    this, for sure.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TM92

    That pretty extreme to be at 2000 from get go. I was 222lbs Easter Sunday (April) an I started a cut phase starting at 4200 cals a day an dropped a hundred cals a week where I'd take the 100 cals from carbs. I'm now at 3000 cals a day, 300+pro, 130-140 carbs, 120-130 fats. I'm down to 194 (as of June). An that's havin one cheat meal on Saturdays. You can't just go cold turkey an be that low in cals for your size. I get the idea of why you may have to try an speed up process but your gonna lose valuable muscle you obtained when you bulked. But hey this is just an idea I'm not saying to follow just letting you know what has worked in my favor.
    Alright I c ur point but I need u to understand that I am 100% endomorph an hold on to carbs an cals so much that I'm staying round an full.. everyone thinks I'm cycling right now an I'm not..I'm barely closing weight to.

  16. Losing not closing...smart phones!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    Alright I c ur point but I need u to understand that I am 100% endomorph an hold on to carbs an cals so much that I'm staying round an full.. everyone thinks I'm cycling right now an I'm not..I'm barely closing weight to.
    You probably killed your metabolism by having that much of a calorie deficit for that long. Why don't you bump up your calls to 200 over maint for a few days to get it back on track.

  18. read most of it but do u do IF? thought about it? lets me save a ton of cals for night time. i also have a salad or a bunch of greens with last meal.

    cals are a lil low. maybe add a couple higher cals days to start. i cycle my cals depending on workload.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You probably killed your metabolism by having that much of a calorie deficit for that long. Why don't you bump up your calls to 200 over maint for a few days to get it back on track.
    k. i will try this....cant hurt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    read most of it but do u do IF? thought about it? lets me save a ton of cals for night time. i also have a salad or a bunch of greens with last meal.

    cals are a lil low. maybe add a couple higher cals days to start. i cycle my cals depending on workload.
    IF.....?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    IF.....?
    intermittant fasting

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    intermittant fasting
    Can u give me a run down of the basics

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334

    Can u give me a run down of the basics
    I'm not doing IF and don't really know much about it, sorry. I do a conventional bodybuilder diet.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    Can u give me a run down of the basics
    read up bro

    http://www.leangains.com/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody
    Bro I just dont know.. ima big eater an I'm not sure if its right for me.
    I like eating round d the clock
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in