i need help now!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345

    A fruit once a day is ok.. it rather good because of it nutrients... but now u don't aim for sugarcane lol :P

    if u eat too much fruits they will give you disadvantage...
    True. I eat fruit daily..just try to limit.
    What do u do for hunger?? Did u read the comments about the emergency veggie bag,lol.. good stuff


  2. I've had days like that too. What I always did was visualize what I wanted to look like and realize i won't get there if I can't keep control. This visualization process helped me lose 70lbs in 5 months. Then I rewarded myself by going on a slight bulk for the next 5 months. Keeping your eyes on the prize is the only sure fire way.

    Drinking tons of water helped me too. I'd drink at least 24oz of water before every meal to make me feel more full. Diet soda helped a lot too with that full feeling. BCAAs help to curb your cravings but be aware they do have calories even though the label doesn't say so!

    Also eat lots of plain spring greens w/ balsamic vinegar as dressing. Boring but good bulk of food with very little calories.
    •   
       


  3. I only have raspberries and blue berries on cycle for antioxidant purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    A fruit once a day is ok.. it rather good because of it nutrients... but now u don't aim for sugarcane lol :P

    if u eat too much fruits they will give you disadvantage...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    True. I eat fruit daily..just try to limit.
    What do u do for hunger?? Did u read the comments about the emergency veggie bag,lol.. good stuff
    lol Naaah I haven't even heard of that... Its a lil hard for me to maintain food... whenever I am hungry I try to find something to eat, like rice or vegies or anything... not bad thou (as I am on a strict cut)

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    I only have raspberries and blue berries on cycle for antioxidant purposes.
    Y not others aswell?

  5. Make some real concentrated crystal light popsicles. Eat those and think about how much better you will look for it.

    Works for me when I am jonesing on some sweets at night.

    Sugar free jello is your friend too

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rricketts
    Make some real concentrated crystal light popsicles. Eat those and think about how much better you will look for it.

    Works for me when I am jonesing on some sweets at night.

    Sugar free jello is your friend too
    Awesome idea. How do u do it.

  7. There are Popsicle trays at wal Mart you can buy. Or you can go a little more ghetto and fill Ice trays with crystal light, Saran wrap the top and put a tooth pick in the center of each ice spot. They are mini pop sicles.

    Mix the crystal light at like 2:1 ratio and it's delicious.

  8. Have a smoothie at night. Frozen fruit with some protein powder, wheat germ, flax meal and/or oatbran. Filling, protein packed, fiber full and delicious. Just throw it all in the blender with some soy milk (or regular milk if you eat that). Tip: when your bananas start to get too ripe, throw them in the freezer skin and all. To use in smoothies, banana bread, etc., thaw in microwave 30 seconds or so, peel and use. Mmmmmm.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GraceMarie123
    Have a smoothie at night. Frozen fruit with some protein powder, wheat germ, flax meal and/or oatbran. Filling, protein packed, fiber full and delicious. Just throw it all in the blender with some soy milk (or regular milk if you eat that). Tip: when your bananas start to get too ripe, throw them in the freezer skin and all. To use in smoothies, banana bread, etc., thaw in microwave 30 seconds or so, peel and use. Mmmmmm.
    Sounds tasty, but that's like 300+ calorie snack. I wouldn't slam that thing down before bed. But then again, I wouldnt take that many carbs in at any point in the day. To each their own.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rricketts

    Sounds tasty, but that's like 300+ calorie snack. I wouldn't slam that thing down before bed. But then again, I wouldnt take that many carbs in at any point in the day. To each their own.
    Agreed. It sounds great, but I'm being told to avoid fruit that late at night
    •   
       


  11. Hunger for things I shouldn't eat is the worst for me at night....actually its plain horrible. I read a suggestion that recommended taking a reasonable amount of fats at last meal would help with my cravings. Started having a Tbsp of peanut butter with a protein shake....much more manageable as i didn't want to sleep on carbs.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by P094743
    Hunger for things I shouldn't eat is the worst for me at night....actually its plain horrible. I read a suggestion that recommended taking a reasonable amount of fats at last meal would help with my cravings. Started having a Tbsp of peanut butter with a protein shake....much more manageable as i didn't want to sleep on carbs.
    Yea its so bad at night... y is that

  13. Also, how do u guys feel bout Bacardi superior mixed with crystal light water a couple nights aweek. Maybe 3 drinks max

  14. Fiber from the flax, wheat germ and/or oatbran will reduce the net carb load some. I don't do this regularly either, but poster said he is having trouble with raiding the pantry. I feel confident, this snack would be MUCH better than say, a box of ding dongs. LOL

  15. No fruit at night? What is that about? Whomever told you that... tell them what you usually eat at night, and see if you still shouldn't have fruit. A medium banana is only about 100 calories w/25g carbs. Add a spoon of peanut butter to a frozen banana, add some fiber (flax, oatbran, wheat germ) and a bit of liquid. Blend. On sleeping on carbs... Carbs make me sleep and I only eat one meal a day, so evening carbs for me are fine, but everybody is different. Add cinnamon to promote slower, healthier, more useful digestion.

  16. You don't have to consume an entire blender full.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GraceMarie123
    No fruit at night? What is that about? Whomever told you that... tell them what you usually eat at night, and see if you still shouldn't have fruit. A medium banana is only about 100 calories w/25g carbs. Add a spoon of peanut butter to a frozen banana, add some fiber (flax, oatbran, wheat germ) and a bit of liquid. Blend. On sleeping on carbs... Carbs make me sleep and I only eat one meal a day, so evening carbs for me are fine, but everybody is different. Add cinnamon to promote slower, healthier, more useful digestion.
    No fruit ever... I'm a CKD'er. So I usually don't get 25g carbs in an entire day. Minus refeed days.

  18. The goal here is to satisfy late night cravings with no guilt. Least amount of guilt = no cals

  19. Try throwing in a cheat meal every now and then, it'll satisfy your cravings. Or cycle your carbs, high carb days normally help me get through those tuff cravings, Good luck on getting cut !

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GraceMarie123
    No fruit at night? What is that about? Whomever told you that... tell them what you usually eat at night, and see if you still shouldn't have fruit. A medium banana is only about 100 calories w/25g carbs. Add a spoon of peanut butter to a frozen banana, add some fiber (flax, oatbran, wheat germ) and a bit of liquid. Blend. On sleeping on carbs... Carbs make me sleep and I only eat one meal a day, so evening carbs for me are fine, but everybody is different. Add cinnamon to promote slower, healthier, more useful digestion.
    How is ur metabolism

  21. Guys I just caved in an had a terrible cheat meal. I ordered a pile of Chinese food(sesame chicken an lo mein an egg roll) topped it all off with Brownies. Now I feel like a low life.. tell me ima b aight

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334
    Guys I just caved in an had a terrible cheat meal. I ordered a pile of Chinese food(sesame chicken an lo mein an egg roll) topped it all off with Brownies. Now I feel like a low life.. tell me ima b aight
    You may die from this.... No wait, you won't. Lol. You're all good dude. Get it out of your system and start fresh tomorrow.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    You may die from this.... No wait, you won't. Lol. You're all good dude. Get it out of your system and start fresh tomorrow.
    I hoped ud say that

  24. Wow. 2 day is a new day. That cheat meal has me feeling fat an bloated this father's day...which sux cuz me an my wife r skydiving this afternoon an I feel like a weak stomach.. I really overdid it on the cheat....maybe it will help me stay on track

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334
    Wow. 2 day is a new day. That cheat meal has me feeling fat an bloated this father's day...which sux cuz me an my wife r skydiving this afternoon an I feel like a weak stomach.. I really overdid it on the cheat....maybe it will help me stay on track
    Having my first cheat day in a loooooooong time today. Hope I don't over do it like that.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Not sure if I missed it or didnt see it. But whats your daily intake? Cals, prot, carbs, fats?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TM92
    Not sure if I missed it or didnt see it. But whats your daily intake? Cals, prot, carbs, fats?
    Pro: 250
    Car: 170-180
    Fat: 65-80

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334

    Pro: 250
    Car: 170-180
    Fat: 65-80
    What's your cals a day though??? Try an kick pro to 300. Carbs look great. Fat can go to 120-140. It won't hurt. Plus help you look full an not strung out. Knock out 30-45 min of cardio (stairs best option) keep it moderate. Solid paces. If your wakin up hungry an going to bed hungry your doin great bro. Now as far as cheat Day depending on your cals. You can have a extra 1800-2000 for the day. If you having 2800 a day just add another 1800-2000 for that day you have the cheat day. Have a extra 150-200 carbs as well. Just one day a week though. Should help some plus give that body a shock. Try an have it mid afternoon though not too late. An If your really hungry all day or craving keep the meals at every 2-3 hrs if you can. Should help if your not doing so already. Keep it up man.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TM92

    What's your cals a day though??? Try an kick pro to 300. Carbs look great. Fat can go to 120-140. It won't hurt. Plus help you look full an not strung out. Knock out 30-45 min of cardio (stairs best option) keep it moderate. Solid paces. If your wakin up hungry an going to bed hungry your doin great bro. Now as far as cheat Day depending on your cals. You can have a extra 1800-2000 for the day. If you having 2800 a day just add another 1800-2000 for that day you have the cheat day. Have a extra 150-200 carbs as well. Just one day a week though. Should help some plus give that body a shock. Try an have it mid afternoon though not too late. An If your really hungry all day or craving keep the meals at every 2-3 hrs if you can. Should help if your not doing so already. Keep it up man.
    Cals r around 2000. Should have mentioned bodyweight is 220lbs. Right now

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    Wow. 2 day is a new day. That cheat meal has me feeling fat an bloated this father's day...which sux cuz me an my wife r skydiving this afternoon an I feel like a weak stomach.. I really overdid it on the cheat....maybe it will help me stay on track
    Not trying to go offtopic but, have you got a video of that skydiving??
  

  
 

Log in
Log in