Motivation!!!!

Ryno Doe

Ryno Doe

Awards
Motivation is the key to success, in the gym and outside the gym for each and everyone, it has no discrimination. What motivates each of us is different . What motivates you to reach your goal?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I don't even know lawl. Am I sad or what

Maybe the confidence that comes with it?
Or it just makes me feel good. Idk but I wanna see other peoples answers

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Kenyatta wilson very ripped yet great proportions its nice to see what 165 lbs looks like on a small frame as i myself have a 28" waist when 8% sadly havent been there in quite some time. But weighing 185 now at 5'8" with about 15/16% bf so 160 here i come!

smith22

Awards
Killing myself in the gym and dieting as strict as i can, all i can think about when training is im pissed off because the people who dont do anything but 10sit ups and have a 12pack just because they have good genetics and my biggest one ex girlfriend always been the best motivation for me.

Dorean

Dorean

Awards
BEST MOTIVATION ~ just gotta realize that none of it is done to keep up with someone else. We are all different!! The only one you have to surpass is YOURSELF...make YOURSELF better, and leave the others in your dust!!! :)

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
Feeling good year round is my motivation. Watching unhappy fat people choking down donuts and cake while drinking diet soda lets me know i'm on the right path.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Feeling good year round is my motivation. Watching unhappy fat people choking down donuts and cake while drinking diet soda lets me know i'm on the right path.
This!
Reminds me of my favorite quote
"nothing tastes as good as lean and mean feels!"
-Bo Jackson

Dorean

Dorean

Awards
I don't judge anyone, and don't take the time or energy to watch them, what they are doing or what they are eating. They are making a choice to stay fat and unhealthy, like I am making a choice to get healthy. Trust me, after a 3 year battle with cancer....I BEAT IT!! ALL LIFE is important....regardless of the package! You need to get self motivated, not strive on the down falls of others!! NOT COOL!

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
Not striving on other people's misery. My motivation as stated FIRST THING is feeling good. I work in corporate America and see people all the time "on a diet". That usually means a diet coke with a whopper.

Being able to have self control, common sense and the ability to put it to good use in my opinion is the right path.

I used to be the guy who was "on a diet"... Eatin my 20 piece nugget with a liter of diet DP for lunch. I was miserable. Glad I took that first step toward kickin ass instead of sitting on mine.

It's everyone's choice.

Dorean

Dorean

Awards
Not striving on other people's misery. My motivation as stated FIRST THING is feeling good. I work in corporate America and see people all the time "on a diet". That usually means a diet coke with a whopper.

Being able to have self control, common sense and the ability to put it to good use in my opinion is the right path.

I used to be the guy who was "on a diet"... Eatin my 20 piece nugget with a liter of diet DP for lunch. I was miserable. Glad I took that first step toward kickin ass instead of sitting on mine.

It's everyone's choice.
I feel ya!! Good for you....you are an inspiration to me!! I appreciate your input, and pray for even half of your energy and dedication!! Keep up the good work, and thanks for the Cancer comment! I appreciate that!! Hardest battle I ever had to fight....I've been blessed with another shot at life, and I'm not gonna waste it....Thanks again hun! :)

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
This!
Reminds me of my favorite quote
"nothing tastes as good as lean and mean feels!"
-Bo Jackson
That's great. I've never heard that before. Definately something I can tell myself when I'm thinking about getting that cheat meal in.