any websites that creates meal plans for you?

inda11

inda11

Awards
Any one know any websites i can just tap I'm my daily needs for protein fat and carbs. Then create a meal plan for me? Or am i thinking too much in to the future lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No...you are being a bit lazy , and asking and doubting IF too much , a while ago I gave yah in a PM how to calculate macros specifically for you , and daily calories based on your BMR and TDEE bro :/...why not plan it yourself? and if concerned about the food use myfitnesspal to track calories and macros from food...

Wygdwicfy

Awards
I have actually seen a site that will create an entire meal plan for you based on your macros.

But I dont remember what its called :/.

Wygdwicfy

Awards
^^^ This is it. But you'll have to play with it to get something realistic. I just came up with a generated meal plan that includes 4 cans of tuna a day.

inda11

inda11

Awards
Hahaha neither do i but some of these people are so clueless that they need it. And i felt bad for this guy he's 5'11 80lbs hahaha he might die with out a meal plan.
I'm actually 5ft10 190lbs. Every little helps! The hard work is cooking it so why not speed somethings up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grrr...I'll rep yah for this gregg...but I seriously don't like everything handed easy to people xD put an effort in damn xD but yeah it is a good link.
This is 2012, most people dont believe in hard work they want things handed to them!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This is 2012, most people dont believe in hard work they want things handed to them!
That's the problem of my generation...they forgot that good stuff comes when you work for it and give it all...you get results with the strength of your back, and the sweat of your brow if you are a real man ;p

inda11

inda11

Awards
That's the problem of my generation...they forgot that good stuff comes when you work for it and give it all...you get results with the strength of your back, and the sweat of your brow if you are a real man ;p
Yeah or you just win the lottery

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
True but every now and again, people deserve an easy day or two. I put in 18 hour days in order to get my supplement distribution going, now I just enjoy 3 day work weeks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
well if they think results in the gym are going to be handed to them they are in for a wake up call(thats why you see so many young people looking for exogenous hormone use)
Sadly that is the reason they do turn to stuff that is not meant to get things done "the easy way"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any one know any websites i can just tap I'm my daily needs for protein fat and carbs. Then create a meal plan for me? Or am i thinking too much in to the future lol
Hahaha, epitome of lazy. Not to hate but it aint that hard to do the work yourself and doing it yourself means that you get a better feel for how many calories are in food.

YoungGunz

there are loads of macro calculators out there, like on bodybuilding.com for example. Pick the right foods and distribute your macros evenly throughout 5-7 meals.