Erase to lower bf?

eddie87

eddie87

Awards
bf is 14-15 currently im thinking of using erase to help a little, i want to get to around 11-12% then get back on my bulk to around 15% before i cut again for a show next summer, i will be using erase alone what should i dose at? im thinking 2 caps and see if i can tolerate 3?

eddie87

eddie87

Awards
btw i have never used it before just wanted to give it a shot. current weight is 192

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bf is 14-15 currently im thinking of using erase to help a little, i want to get to around 11-12% then get back on my bulk to around 15% before i cut again for a show next summer, i will be using erase alone what should i dose at? im thinking 2 caps and see if i can tolerate 3?
btw i have never used it before just wanted to give it a shot. current weight is 192
You could use Erase to aid with your fat loss if you wanted to. If you're 14-15% bodyfat though and only want to get to 11-12% bodyfat, you should be able to do that easily enough in 3-6 weeks just by manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING appropriately for YOU.

If you're going to use Erase, start at two caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. If you want to go up to three caps (adding an additional cap to either Dose 1 or Dose 2, or adding in a third dosing time such a 1 cap pre-bed, etc.) then you can, but if you have any issues with joints, etc., then drop back to two caps.

~Rosie~

eddie87

eddie87

Awards
You could use Erase to aid with your fat loss if you wanted to. If you're 14-15% bodyfat though and only want to get to 11-12% bodyfat, you should be able to do that easily enough in 3-6 weeks just by manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING appropriately for YOU.

If you're going to use Erase, start at two caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. If you want to go up to three caps (adding an additional cap to either Dose 1 or Dose 2, or adding in a third dosing time such a 1 cap pre-bed, etc.) then you can, but if you have any issues with joints, etc., then drop back to two caps.

~Rosie~
Thank you Rosie I might aim for a little lower%

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO go with Erase Pro, for me it works as good as any fat burner I've ever used and it will make you look hard and tight. Just drink plenty of water, it'll dry you out.