Erase to lower bf? - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase to lower bf?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

Erase to lower bf?

bf is 14-15 currently im thinking of using erase to help a little, i want to get to around 11-12% then get back on my bulk to around 15% before i cut again for a show next summer, i will be using erase alone what should i dose at? im thinking 2 caps and see if i can tolerate 3?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

btw i have never used it before just wanted to give it a shot. current weight is 192
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eddie87 View Post
    bf is 14-15 currently im thinking of using erase to help a little, i want to get to around 11-12% then get back on my bulk to around 15% before i cut again for a show next summer, i will be using erase alone what should i dose at? im thinking 2 caps and see if i can tolerate 3?
    btw i have never used it before just wanted to give it a shot. current weight is 192
    You could use Erase to aid with your fat loss if you wanted to. If you're 14-15% bodyfat though and only want to get to 11-12% bodyfat, you should be able to do that easily enough in 3-6 weeks just by manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING appropriately for YOU.

If you're going to use Erase, start at two caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. If you want to go up to three caps (adding an additional cap to either Dose 1 or Dose 2, or adding in a third dosing time such a 1 cap pre-bed, etc.) then you can, but if you have any issues with joints, etc., then drop back to two caps.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

You could use Erase to aid with your fat loss if you wanted to. If you're 14-15% bodyfat though and only want to get to 11-12% bodyfat, you should be able to do that easily enough in 3-6 weeks just by manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING appropriately for YOU.

If you're going to use Erase, start at two caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1. If you want to go up to three caps (adding an additional cap to either Dose 1 or Dose 2, or adding in a third dosing time such a 1 cap pre-bed, etc.) then you can, but if you have any issues with joints, etc., then drop back to two caps.

~Rosie~
    Thank you Rosie I might aim for a little lower%
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you Rosie I might aim for a little lower%
    No worries

All the Best!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

IMO go with Erase Pro, for me it works as good as any fat burner I've ever used and it will make you look hard and tight. Just drink plenty of water, it'll dry you out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:50 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  5. AlphaStat* Raise T, Lower DHT, Lower ES
    By Flaw in forum Supplements