intermittent fasting

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Never enough

There is definitely a performance hit to working out fasted, but the body comp changes are worth it if you aren't a power lifter
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. new to AM, 1st post, I'm actually on my second week of IF and im loving it! my question is can IF and keto be combined ? or are the macros compatible ? since leangains recommend high carb and low fat (30g) on workout day, while keto is high fat (192g for me) low carb (under 50g) for 5-6 days ?? my stats: endomorph 5'7 192lbs 15-16BF..goal is ~10% BF

3. I don't see a problem. I regularly do high fat, low carbs on IF and I haven't had any problems at all.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    I don't see a problem. I regularly do high fat, low carbs on IF and I haven't had any problems at all.
    Same here. If anything, it seems to help with my fasting compliance when i stick to a kerosene diet.
    Sarguy's SNS TTA-500 and ALCAR-500 Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177468-sarguys-sns-tta.html#post2908317

5. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy

Same here. If anything, it seems to help with my fasting compliance when i stick to a kerosene diet.
    Kerosene diet? Sounds dangerous. Lol. I know what you meant. It's still sounds funny as hell though.

6. i've been sticking to keto and the weight is still dripping off 3 weeks into my fast, i was 240ish before.

7. holy **** i just realised i was 260lbs in february.

8. When it comes to your feeding window, do you guys eat a few meals over your say 8hour period or do you have just one or two big meals?

i.e. 6-7 small meals = 2500cal
    or 1-2 large meals = 2500cal

9. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    When it comes to your feeding window, do you guys eat a few meals over your say 8hour period or do you have just one or two big meals?

i.e. 6-7 small meals = 2500cal
    or 1-2 large meals = 2500cal
    i fit it within a 4-6 hour window, 2 largish meals personally.

10. I usually eat 3 large meals.

11. I eat 1 tremendous meal. It's epic
  12. Never enough

usually 2 for me
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. My coach has me on 2. This has worked well for me, as I can actually eat to reasonable fullness on my cut.

14. 2-3 big A$$ meals!!

15. I ran mine with 1 huge meal and then two shakes throughout the day. It's been a while, I may give it ago again soon..

16. i do 2 large meals of like 800-1k cals and a small snack of about 300-400 cals depending on day.

17. I'm wanting to add some yohimbine hcl to my fasted training regimen. I have read leangains protocol for this, but was wondering what anyone on this forum thought? And if you had any advice, suggestions or basically info.

Thanks

18. Quote Originally Posted by gonzalezpg71
    I'm wanting to add some yohimbine hcl to my fasted training regimen. I have read leangains protocol for this, but was wondering what anyone on this forum thought? And if you had any advice, suggestions or basically info.

Thanks
    Its a great idea...although I prefer alpha-y or ruowolscine to yohimbine hcl.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

19. whats the view of creatine on fasting days?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intermittent fasting
    By a312 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 07:09 AM
  2. intermittent fasting help please
    By cleveland3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 07:28 PM
  3. intermittent fasting
    By dark child in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2