Tips on BODYFAT

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone, my name is michael and does anybody have some of their own good TIPS on how to loss body fat but not body weight/ muscle ?

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
diet......

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
diet......
Yea diet but what type bc I just read that it's not all about low cal diets bc in turn ULL be losing the wrong weight like muscle/ water I'm just confused about diets in general now. I dunno

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Yea diet but what type bc I just read that it's not all about low cal diets bc in turn ULL be losing the wrong weight like muscle/ water I'm just confused about diets in general now. I dunno
Look into leangains pretty popular on the boards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
high protein, aminos.....stay in a decent deficient with out going overboard.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ha I kno I'll also look into lean gains
Sorry I was a little late getting that in. Lean gains is great for recomping. Also carb cycling works for me in numerous ways I use it to lean bulk/recomp and cutting. Good luck bro

doodoo

Awards
I go on high protein low carb as in stay around 50g carbs a day kinda diet. Cardio everyday. works pretty good for me. Started cut 2 weeks ago and lost 18 pounds so far.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Sorry I was a little late getting that in. Lean gains is great for recomping. Also carb cycling works for me in numerous ways I use it to lean bulk/recomp and cutting. Good luck bro
Thanks I'm trying

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I go on high protein low carb as in stay around 50g carbs a day kinda diet. Cardio everyday. works pretty good for me. Started cut 2 weeks ago and lost 18 pounds so far.
Good to hear man and thanks

shockingfit

shockingfit

Awards
1. high protein diet
2. calorie deficit with adjustments every couple of weeks when you notice the weight loss has slowed down
3. 3hours after a meal do 5min warmup followed by a 10min high intensity interval training followed by a 20-min steady state cardio just under Lactate threshold
4. Drink loads of water
5. be patient!

johno86

johno86

Awards
hi what do you exactly mean buy (2. calorie deficit with adjustments every couple of weeks when you notice the weight loss has slowed down) My apologies I am new to all this cutting and bulking.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone, my name is michael and does anybody have some of their own good TIPS on how to loss body fat but not body weight/ muscle ?

Thanks
Your #1 focus, even if your goal IS fat loss, should be to preserve the muscle mass you currently have, fat loss only a SECONDARY "benefit".

Check out the eBook The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information inclusive of nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recomp, but it's a slow process.
Every1 here has said it; Calories in vs. out.

shockingfit

shockingfit

Awards
hi what do you exactly mean buy (2. calorie deficit with adjustments every couple of weeks when you notice the weight loss has slowed down) My apologies I am new to all this cutting and bulking.
If you notice after 3-4 weeks that the fat has slowed down by a lot you have to further lower your calorie instake to compensate and continue burning fat. This also has it's limits, basically you shouldn't diet more than 12 weeks

f1ghter33

Awards
1. high protein diet
2. calorie deficit with adjustments every couple of weeks when you notice the weight loss has slowed down
3. 3hours after a meal do 5min warmup followed by a 10min high intensity interval training followed by a 20-min steady state cardio just under Lactate threshold
4. Drink loads of water
5. be patient!
I like it !!!

f1ghter33

Awards
1. high protein diet
4. Drink loads of water
5. be patient!

I will try dis !! hope this goona work for me.