guess bf%

1. guess bf%

Just started my cutting cycle trying to lose the belly fat..

Want some feedback/tips!!
    Thanks

Name:  2012-05-16 21.21.51-1.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  8.2 KB

2. I guess 11

3. yea mid 10s
    •   

4. Go to Amazon and buy some bf calipers. You can get some on there for less than $10.00 shipped, so you won't need to guess.

5. Sorry guys I think he's higher than 11. I think more around 13%.

6. With the lighting its kind of hard to tell id be with saggy on this one 13-15 however its just a number

7. Yea that's what I was thinkin 2 about 15%..yea ima get some calipers.. thanks guys

8. Hey y'all about how often should I workout abs???

9. Either once a week like every other muscle, or never

Btw obliques require more attention than abs. Abs help stabilize most heavy compounds

10. Quote Originally Posted by figgy336 View Post
    Hey y'all about how often should I workout abs???
    Keep in mind that movements like squat, deadlift and standing military press work your abs. In the beginning I would do direct ab work 1-2 times per week with varied movements and didn't add a lot of weight. When I started heavy direct ab work, they really took off. Now I'll occasionally throw some hanging leg raises or plate twists in for a training block, but my 1 direct ab standby is heavy slantboard sit-up's. I do 5 sets of 5 reps with the heaviest dumbell possible held BEHIND my head.

11. What these guys said. I rarely do any direct ab work. Once you take the fat off you'll realise the ab development isn't the problem but the layer of fat obfuscating their view.
  12. YoungGunz

12%

13. yeah my guess is would be 13-15%

14. Go to bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator

Follow the steps for the BF formula for men. This should be a good start to get a more accurate idea. IMO, as you get leaner it is less accurate like off by as much as 1-1.5%

Hope this helps, you will need waist measurement and weight to calculate.

15. Quote Originally Posted by P094743
    Go to bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator

Follow the steps for the BF formula for men. This should be a good start to get a more accurate idea. IMO, as you get leaner it is less accurate like off by as much as 1-1.5%

Hope this helps, you will need waist measurement and weight to calculate.
    Thank for your help man!!

16. looks like 13% to me. Shouldn't have a problem getting to 8% in two months

Similar Forum Threads

1. BF% Guess
    By rontg in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 01:13 AM
  2. Anybody want to guess?
    By Loudy Rowdy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 04:05 PM
  3. BF% guess
    By JayRock in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14