more definition - AnabolicMinds.com

more definition

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

more definition

can anyone help? i work out 3 times a week work mon thru fri 7-3:30 what im trying to do is take some thickness off so my muscle definition shows better. but without losing muscle i have gained. how many calories should i take in during a day i am able to eat 4 times a day....what foods are best to eat that are high in protien....and what foods should i avoid that have empty calories...should i avoid all sugars....this is one aspect of my training i have not really understood...i by all means dont eat garbage...but i have a sweet tooth....my height is 5-11,i weigh 215....what kind of foods should i eat for energy in the morning for work.....any help would be appreciated......

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csonka67 View Post
    can anyone help? i work out 3 times a week work mon thru fri 7-3:30 what im trying to do is take some thickness off so my muscle definition shows better. but without losing muscle i have gained. how many calories should i take in during a day i am able to eat 4 times a day....what foods are best to eat that are high in protien....and what foods should i avoid that have empty calories...should i avoid all sugars....this is one aspect of my training i have not really understood...i by all means dont eat garbage...but i have a sweet tooth....my height is 5-11,i weigh 215....what kind of foods should i eat for energy in the morning for work.....any help would be appreciated......
    If you want more definition, then you need to LOSE BODYFAT so that you can see the muscle. There is NO need for you to lose muscle mass along with bodyfat - so long as your nutrition and training are targeted appropriately for you re fat loss, and the FIRST goal of fat loss hould actually be to MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT MUSCLE MASS, fat loss only a SECONDARY thing.

Although one can give you a baseline to start with re Maintenance and fat loss calories, no one can tell you precisely how many calories you should be taking in for your best fat loss. This is something that you need to experiment with to find the right nutrition for you and your body re progress and results. You can start off with a baseline diet and go from there. No, sugar does NOT have to be avoided.

I recommend that you check out The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information re nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss.

If you're not sure what to do after that, then do some more personal research and experimenting, or get yourself a professional trainer who can and will design you an individualized Nutrition Plan that is specific to you re your goals and needs.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

can you direct me where to find the 3 keys to fat loss...or where else i might find more imformation to help me?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csonka67 View Post
    can you direct me where to find the 3 keys to fat loss...or where else i might find more imformation to help me?
    It was linked to in my post - here. You can also find the links to some articles re fat loss down the right side of my Fitness Journal - here. Plus more articles specific re fat loss - here.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with definition
    By ABNRanger in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. What Should I take for Mass and Definition?
    By TonyBSRT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 05:49 AM
  3. Definition of 'Cluster F*ck'
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. The Definition of a Douche Bag
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 02:56 AM