ADD muscle after weight loss

ns107m

Awards
I have lost the fat I wanted. I know want to added the weight back but in the good old muscle and not the fat. How do I go about that and what should my eating look like and what should my workout look like?

Thanks much

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have lost the fat I wanted. I know want to added the weight back but in the good old muscle and not the fat. How do I go about that and what should my eating look like and what should my workout look like?

Thanks much
I recommend that you check out the articles here - they cover everything from nutrition to supplements to training for gaining muscle.

Also take a look around and do some personal research on different nutritional protocols and training programmes, since there are many out there.

And if you're not sure what to do after all that, then I recommend that you get yourself a professional trainer who can and will design and individualize both a nutrition plan and training programme specifically for you re your goals and needs.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
another NZer? Yeah, id say the same, search the forums and things and try find people with similar goals as you. Devising a workout plan and nutrition plan for other people takes time and deosnt take into account your habits or food preferances, always best to look around yourself and find things that suit.

Good Luck

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You haha. I'm in Auckland, just funny to see another NZer on this forum
I see. Not really - there are a few of us here.

~Rosie~