Do BCAA really help in retaining muscle?
- 05-30-2012, 08:22 AM
- 05-30-2012, 12:36 PM
I am using extend for fasted pre workout - have the same question you do. The BCAA's do, I think, help in the volume dept when diet sometimes makes muscles feel deflated. My 2 cents. I am on my way to losing 100 LBS and trying to preserve my slabs of old powerlifting muscle - good luck!
05-30-2012, 08:52 PM
05-31-2012, 10:17 AM
05-31-2012, 10:53 AM
05-31-2012, 10:56 AM
05-31-2012, 10:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hungryH in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:44 AM
- By brians149 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2009, 05:26 PM
- By anab0lic101 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:01 AM
- By flex13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2009, 01:24 PM
- By langeje in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:47 PM