- 05-29-2012, 10:14 PM
- 05-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Anything as long as it stays in your macros and kCals of the day , but the usual bro recommendation is cottage cheese , greek yogurt , whole milk as it helps with longer digesting protein , which is casein , found in this 3 foods. What I would recommend is make it a fatty-protein meal , alas , add peanut/almond butter or some olive/coconut oil , so it helps with recovery at night and also with hormone levels , since mono-sat fats are closely related with testosterone , not by a huge a amount , but it still helps.>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
05-30-2012, 07:01 AM
06-02-2012, 04:32 PM
06-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Lots and lots of Doritos. No, but really i always like a little natty peanut butter for a snack.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
06-03-2012, 11:43 PM
06-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BIGtuna73 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:22 AM
- By jjm in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
- By PSJ02388 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2004, 11:58 PM
- By RRAdam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2004, 10:55 AM