cutting diet help!! need feedback..
- 05-26-2012, 10:40 PM
- 05-27-2012, 12:03 AM
- 05-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Ohh thanks ill have to check it out..thanks
05-28-2012, 05:39 PM
You could always find a BMR calculator online to find out how many calories you burn in a day. Subtract 500 cal from that number and thats how many calories you should eat a day generally for a cut.
Once you have that number, you need to find out how much of each macronutrient you should eat.
1 gram of protein per pound of body weight is generally recommended.
1/4 gram of fat per pound of body weight is a good amount for a cut.
Fill in the rest of your calories with carbohydrates.
As long as you get in your micronutrients and ~30g fiber a day, you can just about eat whatever you please. As long as everything fits into your macros at the end of the day. Try googling IIFYM for more info.
05-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Awsome good info thanks
06-01-2012, 08:03 AM
fitday, myfitnesspal, and others like it are also great tools to track your intake/exercise
06-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xBlingBlingx in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:26 PM
- By NCAA68 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:21 PM
- By scattered40 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:11 PM
- By m4tr1xx in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2007, 12:35 PM
- By Wedgylx in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:11 PM