Stack advice

SirJman38

Awards
I am goin to get the pes 3 bottle stack (erase pro...shift and alpha t-2) I am my 4th week of goin to the gym 4 days a week and getting mentally focused to keep it up... main goal atm is losing weight (still have a lot to lose) and toning..would Jack3d be a better pre-workout then oxypro elite with that stack? I have tried both oxy and jack3d and liked them both...but not sure one would be better then the other with that stack...also anything else needed for healthy weight loss to add to the stack..Thanks for any advice

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dear lord...4 weeks and already busting out money on supps when its so easy to lose weight at that big stage. Okie doke buddy , take OEP+AlphaT2+Erase pro , save shift and J3d for later big boy. Do 4 or 8 weeks of this and then stop all those supps for 4 weeks, no this is not an exception if you are a big boy , this stack gave me abs I know how it works...If you already got it , dosage goes like this:

-1 Erase Pro AM + 2 OEP AM on an empty stomach + 1 alpha t2

Some 5-6 hours later and ON AN EMPTY STOMACH take:
-1 OEP + 2 AT2
(OEP= Oxy elite pro , AT2=alpha t2)
NO bigger dosages don't yield bigger results just waste of supps , get diet in check , get cardio in check and workout with a beginner plan like 5x5 , starting strength , 5/3/1 or, meat and potatoes. Diet is basic, cardio is a must , if not this supplements won't magically slim you down. Starting up the gym with supplements means only a psychological crutch , if you haven't bought em then DON'T until you learn all the basics first...if you have already bought them SAVE THEM FOR LATER until you learn to know your body , nutrition and workouts MORE , but since most likely you will do it I gave you dosages over there...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am goin to get the pes 3 bottle stack (erase pro...shift and alpha t-2) I am my 4th week of goin to the gym 4 days a week and getting mentally focused to keep it up... main goal atm is losing weight (still have a lot to lose) and toning..would Jack3d be a better pre-workout then oxypro elite with that stack? I have tried both oxy and jack3d and liked them both...but not sure one would be better then the other with that stack...also anything else needed for healthy weight loss to add to the stack..Thanks for any advice
http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/****arounditis.html

Read that also please...commit to a solid nutrition , a real workout plan , sweat some blood and then we talk supps better...Supps are neither needed nor a must.

SirJman38

Awards
Thanks so much for the advice...I do appreciate the help and guidance...I have been putting in some effort..was 330 last year at this time..without a gym membership..with diet and a lot of walking/jogging I have managed to get down as low as 269...but on my 4th week at the gym and back up to 280.....but have done very little cardio tho......been doing 4 days a week at the gym before work...but honestly havent made much time for cardio...but im def getting the urge to become stronger and leaner and get rid of this weight...So once again thanks for the tips and your advice I seriously appreciate you taking time to give me some help..its not going in one ear and out the other

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Supplements are only 5% of the game

Use a bmr calculator to find out your daily caloric requirement, and adjust your food intake to fit below that.

And dont freak out at those 10 lbs. Theyre called newb gains, we all got them the first few months of lfting. Those 10 lbs were just water and your glycogen store filling up because your body is getting used to being under stress more often. A little bit was new muscle as well.

Diet is 80% of the fight, so learn how to manipulate it and losing weight will be easier than you can imagine

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks so much for the advice...I do appreciate the help and guidance...I have been putting in some effort..was 330 last year at this time..without a gym membership..with diet and a lot of walking/jogging I have managed to get down as low as 269...but on my 4th week at the gym and back up to 280.....but have done very little cardio tho......been doing 4 days a week at the gym before work...but honestly havent made much time for cardio...but im def getting the urge to become stronger and leaner and get rid of this weight...So once again thanks for the tips and your advice I seriously appreciate you taking time to give me some help..its not going in one ear and out the other
First off , thats water and glycogen you are holding atm , when your body starts going to the gym , it starts reacting different towards nutrition...All the carbs you are introducing to your body now gear up towards your muscles and shut themselves in there in the form of glycogen...glycogen holds water weight , which is a lot actually, but its not fat , don't give up on the cardio though. Weight training should be paired up on cardio , get your BMR calculated and your TDEE (total day energy expenditure) , that gives you the calories you need a day to stay the same weight , chop down around 500-1000kCals from that every day and do all your workouts and cardios for some months and you'll see great change for starters , once you lean out more you worry about nuts and bolts...about supplements and about progressing more on your workout plan. Now as for macros , keep protein at 1.5g of protein to 2g of protein PER POUND of bw...fats at around .4g of fat per pound of BW and the rest should be carbs , now since this is a "cut" I would recommend go for 2g per pound of BW and fats at around .45 to .5g of fat per lb of bw...rest is still carbs. Keep the calories at the same on all days for now , just at a 500-1000kCal deficit , try it for a week and if u feel a bit leaner or better come back...and I'll help you out and see if you wanna get in on a carb cycling diet , intermittent fasting diet and are willing to commit to a lot of cardio and I mean A LOT , cardio twice a day plus training session on workout days. If so trust me you will get lean fast...I wen't down from 30%+ bf in 7-8 months down to 7%...if I can anyone can...now think about this and do your math.