im one week in pct could i go on the ckd diet

bigrich954rr

Awards
like i said im one week in pct but in 4 week i have to weight in at 18 lbs lighter now could i do a ckd diet and just eat more red meat hoping to up my test levels and lose bf i know i will lose muscle too but i have to weight in at a new weight

Jason161

Awards
Im just wondering why you woulda done a cycle if you knew you had to be 18 pounds less.

bigrich954rr

Awards
i have to take the place of a some one it wasnt my turn for 10 weeks i got stuck in so i have to make weight

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think its not the best way to do it. You will probably lose a little weight anyway from decreased nutrient and water storage post cycle. Keep protien high and your diet clean, i dont think you need to go CKD. If your not losing enough fast enough, slowly reduce overall cals. Just my 2 cents.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do not cut in PCT unless you want to lose a lot of muscle and prolong recovery.

If you must try to lose fat, try the bulking version of UD2

uridium245

Awards
Your PCT is by FAR the most important part of your entire cycle. The 10 weeks and 80 odd hours of blood, sweat and tears that you may have put in at the gym, the money spent for gear/PH and the time you spent forcing yourself to eat 4000 calories a day will be WASTED without proper PCT. In addition an improper PCT can leave you taking months to a year to recover your natural test levels. Trust me, I've seen it happen. Remember your body is an incredibly intricate and balanced machine and improving it was the whole point to begin with. Best of luck bro what ever you decide to do. :D

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I suggest.

Keep your calories high, not bulking but above maintenace.

Now substetute carbs for fats, clean fats.
only carb up before and after workouts, you'll keep size and lose fat. You might lose 5-10 lb's of water within 5 days or so depending.

Take it slow, try to lose 2 lb's per week or less and the rest you can lose in water weight, sweat it out if you have to to make weight.

btw, what it this for??

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
18 lbs in 4 weeks without losing muscle during PCT is near impossible. I'd do some serious clen. How suppressive was your cycle? AAS or PH?